+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Millwall Post Match Thoughts

Millwall Post Match Thoughts

Don't panic, you didn't miss it. Game starts in under 5 hours and it's still Saturday night where I am so not sure I'll make it up to witness the start of the game at 4:30am. Might manage the end around 6:15am but putting the thread up now just in case.

Thoughts on today's win/loss/draw?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Don't panic, you didn't miss it. Game starts in under 5 hours and it's still Saturday night where I am so not sure I'll make it up to witness the start of the game at 4:30am. Might manage the end around 6:15am but putting the thread up now just in case.

Thought I'd had a Rip Van Winkle episode for a moment there, Cam.

G
    Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post

Well it's now only four and a half hours until kick off and as you say that's 4.30am in our time zone, CAM. I was actually hoping that Frog would have already opened the Millersmatch thread by now with one of his rousing Henry V speeches so I could add a note of encouragement to fellow Millers fans before I fall asleep. Obviously a little premature so I shall have to do it here. The chances of me waking up in time for the game are fairly slim - but you never know.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!! Let's have an attack-minded squad out there and put Millwall to the sword.

CT good rallying call but alas Warne will probably go with his failing 4-5-1 formation!

Why is it the fans could see what was required against Hull but the management team couldn’t, until it was too late. We simply have to take this game to Millwall or they will win.

Paul Warne says, Millwall are a blueprint for the Millers to follow, with their 4-4-2 play, which he says is not negative.

Right Paul time to heed your words, & play 4-4-2 today, & go for the 3 points on offer.

Remember all the negativity at the start of last season and look what happened we won the right to play in the Championship and Warney earned the right to manage the club in this league,so let him manage if he gets it wrong he will pay the price.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Thought I'd had a Rip Van Winkle episode for a moment there, Cam.
    Just listened to full coverage on Five Live. Don't tell me you missed it again Monty!

Cant grumble at 3 points in the bank!

We always win when I sleep. Donations to Stodgy's 3 Peaks appeal and I'll kip the rest of the season

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    Cant grumble at 3 points in the bank!

Very good result considering we are a work in progress - well done Millers!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast