+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dyche

Dyche

Has he lost his mojo? Results poor, football bad, rumours of dressing room unrest.

He's a job on to recover it. Fans will endure the crap he serves up as long as results are positive, but now?

I know which manager I want a Rovers. Mowbray is building something exciting at this club. Over the next few seasons it's going to be really exciting as a fan.

Dyche has done an amazing job, but he is having a bad patch, and we know how quickly owners (and fans?) become impatient in the PL.
    He has been a bit unlucky with injuries at the wrong time too.
    Early days, but he will have to make sure the team doesn't lose confidence and go into free-fall.
    We need Alf to give an informed comment from their side.

From looking on their MB, you get the feeling they have their fair share of fans who've been waiting in the wings to pounce. The idea he's universally popular amounst their support isn't true.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    From looking on their MB, you get the feeling they have their fair share of fans who've been waiting in the wings to pounce. The idea he's universally popular amounst their support isn't true.
    He's a pragmatist. He has done what was required to get points and ensure survival. Seventh was an amazing performance, but hard to repeat.
    All the same, he does have Sam's ability to understand what survival requires. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he pulled it off again.

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    He's a pragmatist. He has done what was required to get points and ensure survival. Seventh was an amazing performance, but hard to repeat.
    All the same, he does have Sam's ability to understand what survival requires. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he pulled it off again.

He'll stay and he'll keep them up comfortably IMO.. Just a bit of fun to see them go through a lean spell after all the fun times they've had during our misery!

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    He'll stay and he'll keep them up comfortably IMO.. Just a bit of fun to see them go through a lean spell after all the fun times they've had during our misery!
    I'm not convinced they will stay up. They where always going to drop at one point soon. They are awful. I think there are 2 worse sides. I'm not sure there are many more.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)