+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It nearly worked

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    thank you mick
    seems one mod is trying to make a name for himself
    seems you can call someone a kunt but you cant call someone sad and a fellow mod at that .seems you can be a multi bu

i looked in and found the board very quiet all those calling for a ban etc dont seem to come on much other than when a pboro bear baiting thread starts
    The board has not been quiet, it has been vibrant with discussion and varying opinions and arguments but no insults or animosity and above all peaceful.

You are just like a little whingeing school bully, giving it out but if anyone returns it to you then you at once call for the sympathy vote.

You can't blame the mods or other posters for your ban. That's not the way to get away with it. Just don't hoy insults at other posters to begin with and they will have no excuse to hoy them back.

Also if you possibly can stop telling lies about posters. Just before your last ban you accused me of calling for a ban on you, well I have had getting on to 20,000 posts on here and if you can find just one post of mine asking for you or anyone else to be banned then I'll give £1,000 to any charity you care to name and you can give the sum of £500 to Dan's fund if you can't reveal a post where I've called for a ban. If you can afford it I think one week gives you plenty of time.

DO YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE.

Otherwise stop insulting, stop name calling and stop whingeing when you get yourself called out.

Please pat.... do not goad, challenge or even engage. You do not and can not get on. So just leave it.

I disagree with him, you dislike him. Please do not do this, it adds to the spam on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    Please pat.... do not goad, challenge or even engage. You do not and can not get on. So just leave it.

I disagree with him, you dislike him. Please do not do this, it adds to the spam on the board.
    Fair point Mick but he, and only he knows what is required. it's quite simple otherwise don't bleat.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    seems one mod is trying to make a name for himself
    Aye, that was entirely my motivation for banning you...nothing to do with the repeated insults and deliberate winding up of posters over months and months. There's a world of difference between the odd insult thrown around and the relentlessness of what you do.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Fair point Mick but he, and only he knows what is required. it's quite simple otherwise don't bleat.
    Aye ex_pat. By rising to every post, you spoil this board as much as he does.

By ignoring his posts - just try it - you will cut down maybe 5-10% of the spam shoite on this board coming from you prolonging tit-for-tats with the tit.

Simply ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Aye, that was entirely my motivation for banning you...nothing to do with the repeated insults and deliberate winding up of posters over months and months. There's a world of difference between the odd insult thrown around and the relentlessness of what you do.
    Why rise to it?

Just ban him again. LOL.

Ahh, it was so lovely discussing football for a week. Anyway, back to the mud throwing!

Quote Originally Posted by trinitoon View Post
    Aye ex_pat. By rising to every post, you spoil this board as much as he does.

By ignoring his posts - just try it - you will cut down maybe 5-10% of the spam shoite on this board coming from you prolonging tit-for-tats with the tit.

Simply ignore.
    If you look at the facts Trini you will see that just prior to his last ban 21 posters replied to him out of 200 posts. I was 17th from the top of those 21. Are stats misleading?

Quote Originally Posted by trinitoon View Post
    Why rise to it?

Just ban him again. LOL.
    As a mod he doesn't need to explain himself as long as he has fairly carried out his responsibilities but if he is taken to task for it surely he has a right to point out the circumstances of his actions.

Wit did nearly work .we had 2 shots on goal and scored one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)