+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brereton signs

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Aucks theres me, you, Saxo, Robin and Despair. We can easily all agree on a good time to have a live chat.
    Weekends and Fri night's are great for me. Or Sat mornings. Let us know, we'll arrange a weekly meet up & chat
    Sound like a good idea. I'm retired, but I have a lot on at different times: managing my grandson's basketball team; swimming lessons for the grandkids too; then I teach at a club that I'm vice-president of, as well as operating the computer-system for that organisation. (Not that I'm an expert, but you know what they say: "In the country of the blind..."!) I also cycle a lot, and for three months a year, I'm involved in the organisation of a film-festival.
    All this means I'm more often available during the working-week, late in the evening your time.
    It doesn't seem to bother Saxo, though. I've noticed he keeps very late hours!

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    Sound like a good idea. I'm retired, but I have a lot on at different times: managing my grandson's basketball team; swimming lessons for the grandkids too; then I teach at a club that I'm vice-president of, as well as operating the computer-system for that organisation. (Not that I'm an expert, but you know what they say: "In the country of the blind..."!) I also cycle a lot, and for three months a year, I'm involved in the organisation of a film-festival.
    All this means I'm more often available during the working-week, late in the evening your time.
    I've usually just finished chatting to the 'dark side'(brfcs) when you appear on here in the small hours.

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    Ah get you. That's a good, busy life you lead Auks. Good on you. I work the normal 9-5 mon - Fri and I tend to be off to bed this sort of time. Weekends i'm about.

My main posting time is working hours. I feel like I really put the hours in during 9-5 most weekdays. And you lot are never about!!! I even end up arguing with myself. Then the next morning when I get in I have to respond to Auks as the previous day I've left him a really long and annoying message ..... and on it goes ...

Sax, think back when this board was really busy!

Sax, think back when this board was really busy!
    I looked back at one of the high-number pages on Roversmad the other day. One of the first names I came across was Mill Hill Rover.
    What DID happen to him and so many others? The "Venky's Effect"?
    He and I had some doozy-arguments on politics, but I try to stay away from that now...usually!

Milly was on everyday, honestly there was loads. Cloggyjimmy etc.....you will remember Moony. Davhor aswell. Draccy .... loads....
    Basically the Venkys killed it off gradually over a few years. While they are showing signs of making amends for the club. And doing ok .... I feel they need to come on Roversmad and apologise to me and all the others personally. For ruining our fun. Dicks

Milly was on everyday, honestly there was loads. Cloggyjimmy etc.....you will remember Moony. Davhor aswell. Draccy .... loads....
    Basically the Venkys killed it off gradually over a few years. While they are showing signs of making amends for the club. And doing ok .... I feel they need to come on Roversmad and apologise to me and all the others personally. For ruining our fun. Dicks
    Bluebruce is still around on brfcs nowadays. I occasionally chat to him, but he's not aware who I am..!

I miss JoinerPat too. He was always one of the level-headed ones.
    I keep thinking Moony is bound to return one day.

I have a window of 5.30 to 6.30 in the morning,then 2-3 before school pick up and if course after 8 when the little darlings are in bed.
    I am posting now as on hols this week
    To your original question aucks the deal is agreed no backing out,we pay 6 million in January with quite a few add ons
    Which if course remain a secret.
    Brereton is our player now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)