+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bye guys

fm22j

The code to join league. Clarets mad

Been a reader on here for some time, and enjoyed OC's posts. Shame to see somebody jump overboard the sinking ship, but each to their own.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrotFingers View Post
    Been a reader on here for some time, and enjoyed OC's posts. Shame to see somebody jump overboard the sinking ship, but each to their own.
    OC took exception to a post on the One For The Day Thread (317) and got himself into a hissy fit. I have corresponded with him off forum and he thinks he spends way too much time on Clarets Mad. He is having a sabbatical, but in fairness having a constant discourse with sinkov could wear anyone down!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    OC took exception to a post on the One For The Day Thread (317) and got himself into a hissy fit. I have corresponded with him off forum and he thinks he spends way too much time on Clarets Mad. He is having a sabbatical, but in fairness having a constant discourse with sinkov could wear anyone down!
    Indeed it could BT, I do find it all tiring and stressful myself, so much so that I have also considered resigning from CM, while it's in fashion. I've just spent a restless, sleepless night, considering my options, and only very recently, while eating a toasted slice of granary bread, spread with peanut butter, have I made a decision.

I love posh folk who wile away the early morning eating a toasted slice of granary bread, spread with peanut butter.

That's what we do in the Ribble Valley BT, good, solid. toast eating country folk, none of your lefty Momentum nonsense over here, they'd get chucked in the sheep dip if they turned up here. Unfortunately I'm not just whiling my time away, I'm spending the day up a ladder, painting the outside of the house. Not my favourite pastime, too much like work.

Don't fall off the ladder, I want to explain to you over the next couple of weeks why all of this anti-Semitic gobbledegook is just that!

Don't bother explaining to me BT, if Labour want to embrace anti-Semitism it's not my concern, I'm just an interested observer of a once great political party tearing itself apart. The Tories are tearing themselves apart over Europe, but that was predictable, you could see that coming a mile off, but who would have imagined that it would be anti-Semitism that would do for the Labour Party, as we knew it ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Have just seen this thread, belated thanks for nice comments. I never lurked on the site afterwards and wasn’t having a hissy fit, I just felt I could not get that image out of my head .. and still can’t and was spending far too much time on here.
    I came back only because of my concerns that a £10 company could take over and take money out of the club.
    I couldn’t remember my up the clarets password or get back in there.
    I have tried to post on that topic here and add more about the club which wasn’t difficult then and add in my views and knowledge from my pharmacy and public health past, only to be asked what’s in it for me.
    I cant keep saying the same things to the same threads to the same people or continue to read BTs repetitious posts, he’s a moderator who does not moderate his own stuff and prefers politics to football it seems by the relative number of posts.
    It’s sad because I enjoy the football banter and have had some nice chats and personal emails, but I need to say bye again, it’s taking too much time on here and causing frustration and high blood pressure.
    I hope we all get through this and the club continues to succeed in the PL and ALK dont asset strip.
    I won’t come back to lurk I’ll do that on UTC so you don’t need to reply.
    Best wishes.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)