+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 104 of 209 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2083

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by jamiesd View Post
    Shinnie will be a big miss, best captain since the glory days by miles. Leader on and off pitch.
    All the best Graeme
    100% agree with this, great lad off the pitch and true captain material. Best captain we have had for a while and will be sorely missed. Life goes on and I'm sure Devlin will step up to the role (based on the fact that the Kirrie loon will be off soon also) easily enough. Will be interesting to see what the team will look like next year without Shinnie in it.

We need to keep him till the end of the season, no one is going to pay big bucks for him in Jan anyway.

At least hes nae going to sevco

Him leavings no surprise.

We move on

He's ok if he's not going to the Huns and he has my best wishes.

However, that's it. He put in the effort but that's what he was paid for. He won't be remembered for long though unless he picks up either the League Championship or Scottish Cup (assuming he remains until the summer).

Do the double and he'll be the greatest skipper since Willie.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    *cough* Russel Anderson *cough*

Not for me

If Shinnie has signed a contract with another team then we should be having another player lead out the team. Time for a new captain.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Folk in various places trotting out the usual cliches.

“Who the fu*k would live in a sh1tehole like Wigan”?
    He won’t.
    He’s only about 20-25 miles from Manchester & nice parts of Cheshire.

He’ll be getting about £8-£10k per week.
    We’ll be offering approximately £4K-£5k tops.

He has a young family
    He’s 27?
    It’s his last chance to move to England.
    The Championship was the best he was ever going to get.

Folk trot out more cliches about “well he’ll win f**k all at Wigan”.
    Of course he won’t.
    But he’s won f**k all here.

“He won’t get to play in Europe”
    Aye, missing out on 2 games per season in the qualifiers, maybe 4 if we get a lucky draw.

Remind me why he’d want to stay for half the money in a league he’s played in for 10 years?
    Absolutely - goes with my best wishes. I wouldn't be surprised if he comes back here after 2-3 years and gives us another year or two. In the meantime, I hope he stays until the summer. I wouldn't take the captaincy from him - you can be sure he'll continue to give his all and will want to go out on a high, so that he can leave, being remembered as our best captain in decades.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    If Shinnie has signed a contract with another team then we should be having another player lead out the team. Time for a new captain.
    FFS he hasn't signed a pre-contract with Wigan or anyone else..........yet

Why the **** do folk read articles in the press which clear as day say that Wigan (and Hull) are INTERESTED in Shinnie. **** all about actually having signed (yet). Just say what it says don't put your own ****ing spin on it. The minute he does sign a pre-contract with anyone there will be press conferences with pictures of him raising whatever scarf above his head, street parties and a sodding Prime Ministerial statement.

HE HASN'T SIGNED A ****ING PRE_CONTRACT!!! (YET)

Quote Originally Posted by tencaat View Post
    FFS he hasn't signed a pre-contract with Wigan or anyone else..........yet

Why the **** do folk read articles in the press which clear as day say that Wigan (and Hull) are INTERESTED in Shinnie. **** all about actually having signed (yet). Just say what it says don't put your own ****ing spin on it. The minute he does sign a pre-contract with anyone there will be press conferences with pictures of him raising whatever scarf above his head, street parties and a sodding Prime Ministerial statement.

HE HASN'T SIGNED A ****ING PRE_CONTRACT!!! (YET)
    Totally agree with this & until he signs for some-one else we still have a chance of keeping him

Quote Originally Posted by GGMDONS View Post
    Totally agree with this & until he signs for some-one else we still have a chance of keeping him
    That's not very realistic though, is it?
    He'd have re-signed a while ago if he was going to.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    That's not very realistic though, is it?
    He'd have re-signed a while ago if he was going to.
    This is where the club need to step in and say "Aye or No min"

Page 104 of 209 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast