Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger View Post
It's because you have history of wrong doing.
I doubt that it's that Rab,the insecure message has been appearing on other posters devices as well,there's a lengthy tread about that and other matters about footymad on Bladesmad that I agree on,another thing is the adverts,when I come on.to fm there's always a bloody great advert for something or other that takes up about 25% of my screen,you can't even get rid of them,you press the x that supposedly deletes it and you go straight to the adverts main site,you can't get rid of it until you view it completely
There's been a bust up again on Nottsmad and this time the two mods have packed up their roll due what's being said on there,it's getting out of control,it's only a matter of time before they close it down,they was both good mods on there and they don't need that crap going on their life everyday
I'm gonna call it quits,I and more disillusioned every time I log on to the site and that's not good for me
Frank,you are my favorite poster on here
Griff,you are a top bloke who offered to show me around Carlisle which was incredibly generous
Buc,you always make me laugh
Rab,we don't see eye to eye but and you have a crap taste in music but good luck to you in life mate
Baubles,***** isn't worth the effort that you put in
Kel,see you on the "mong" board sometime

Toodle pip lads