+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I attended the Magpie Group meeting tonight

I attended the Magpie Group meeting tonight

About 400 there. As we know SD social media and website has been sabotaged as we know this is what hurts him. It is the main current focus.

Fans attending SD AGM next week in London. Got to be ‘cute’ about questions they ask so they are heard.

Looking to affect/disrupt share prices already started and they have dropped slightly.

Howey (wants to help and clearly has great affection for the club - from those that have spoken to him) was primed by Magpie Group prior to SKY last week and he ended up shutting the little tw&t Bellamy up by using facts.

Earlier today KPMG put out a statement bigging Ashley up/how he runs NUFC etc. Taken down within hours when Magpie Group queried it with facts.

Next action is Arsenal before the game outside ‘SD’ club shop below the Gallowgate. Has to be on the other side of the road (Strawberry pub side where burger van is) as club own path on other side. Cops won’t let them block the road.

Talked about boycotts especially SKY games a lot for some against + Rafa wanting fans to back the team. Listening to him.

Talk even of blockading SD Shirebrook there’s only one way in apparently.

Asked those present to spread the gospel. Can register for emails info at magpiegroup.co.uk.

Bloke suggested approaching KK to be a figure head when he is up here October for his book launch.

Lots going on that they clearly didn’t want to broadcast.

OUR TRUTH IS GREATER THAN THEIR LIES!

Well done, Bob. Great info too...thanks.

Aye, well done Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstonbob1 View Post
    About 400 there. As we know SD social media and website has been sabotaged as we know this is what hurts him. It is the main current focus.

Fans attending SD AGM next week in London. Got to be ‘cute’ about questions they ask so they are heard.

Looking to affect/disrupt share prices already started and they have dropped slightly.

Howey (wants to help and clearly has great affection for the club - from those that have spoken to him) was primed by Magpie Group prior to SKY last week and he ended up shutting the little tw&t Bellamy up by using facts.

Earlier today KPMG put out a statement bigging Ashley up/how he runs NUFC etc. Taken down within hours when Magpie Group queried it with facts.

Next action is Arsenal before the game outside ‘SD’ club shop below the Gallowgate. Has to be on the other side of the road (Strawberry pub side where burger van is) as club own path on other side. Cops won’t let them block the road.

Talked about boycotts especially SKY games a lot for some against + Rafa wanting fans to back the team. Listening to him.

Asked those present to spread the gospel. Can register for emails info at magpiegroup.co.uk.

Bloke suggested approaching KK to be a figure head when he is up here October for his book launch.

Hopefully this is just the start. Well done to the toon fans, i doubt ashleys toy boy will be happy...... Pboro...

Good on you Bob.Just signed up for the emails.Good to know what's going on.Ashley and his handful of supporters are definitely rattled.

Had a look and thought where am I. Then spotted me standing in the queue for the bar! 👍https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmWXhUnX0AI2Kpd?format=jpg

Had a look and thought where am I. Then spotted me standing in the queue for the bar! ��https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmWXhUnX0AI2Kpd?format=jpg
    Which one Bob?

Behind the bloke with the orange tshirt.

and like all the other boycotts
    pheck all wil be achieved

he will take the maggy stance on boycotts and pickets

you wont beat him

and i love the bit he owns the path outside the shop

400 thats not very passionate is it
    for a gate of 52 k

i bet he is laughing his *******s off

how many of those 400 were actualy game going fans and the rest were your usuall protest at a drop of a hat brigade

Behind the bloke with the orange tshirt.
    You must mean the good looking one.

Or do I need Speck Savers?

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)