Well I believe that it was now or never for the manager to go during the international break. A new man would’ve had 2 weeks to settle in and to welcome the players back from duty.
The next break in October is after 12 games, just over a ¼ of the season. And as so many of SB’s supporters have mentioned, the ¾ of a season that SB had is not enough for a new man at the helm. So that’s that then, any change will come too late.
I for one don’t want to risk another play off shambles, and as I and many have said before, it wasn’t too early to get rid, 6 games, tis 2 years with no improvement.
Again I reiterate, I wish SB no ill will, I hope he wins every game, but up to now his coaching, tactics, substitutions and team selection have been very, very poor. And now hoping that a 38 yr old CH will change everything, again it's taken all summer to lose 5 CHs and bring none in.
He is indeed a lucky man to be in a job, I just hope this luck rubs off on the team.
That’s my lot on the manager situation now, I won’t be rubbing my hands with glee in a sanctimonious way should things go belly up. Nor shall I bow my head in shame should SB get us up, as I am comfortable with my analysis of the last 2 years.

I wish you well Steve.