+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bbc

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Arr will Lineka and other big earner's at the beeb cope !!
    pay cuts forrem , That channel is going darnhill fast , it's not actually worth paying a fee for these day's
    The jug eared twot get's more wonga from BT sports than he does the Beeb i bet Mi owd pal.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    The jug eared twot get's more wonga from BT sports than he does the Beeb i bet Mi owd pal.UTCB
    Arr tha probably reyt Rod , him n that chuffin Phillip Schofield arr nivva off telly , greedy barstuds , I agree wi Animal's suggestion abart spooarts , ivvry thing else is repeated why not spooart ? They lost their soul lerringThe Open and other events go , take care mate and Regards to the family too, al sithi uppat Stocky , If tha wants a lift theer and back al tek thi no problem , Forza di Reds UTFLWG ?

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    So by extension, we should reduce taxes for people who have private health insurance and send their kids to private school in order to prevent them having to pay for services they don't use?
    Yes, Providing they don’t dip in and out of the Health service like so many do...... ie take a Private consultation amd then jump the queue by getting their Consultants to “Slip them in the system as a fast track” Pushing taxpayers who can’t pay the high Private fees down the NHS queues as they have to wait for the first NHS consultations which may be half a year

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12