+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: NRL Grand Final

NRL Grand Final

Before today it was will Billy play????

Controversially Billy was cleared of a shoulder charge and has escaped from being rubbed out of the Grannie.
    The next query has been Cronks wing. Courageously played 3/4 of a game last week with a shoulder that looked to be ripped off and resewn back on by hand, Yubby's prediction he will miss and have immediate surgery. The down side is Cooper would've been playing in a grand final against his life time mates, and club he had guided to multiple ventures in September over his amazing career.

Now that Billy has been cleared, and Cooper highly unlikely to play let alone being effective, The Storm are short fav's against the Chooks.

If fit Coopers Chooks had a massive chance of taking the silverware, even more so if Billy was suspended, but as seen 5 days out Yubby's prediction

Melbourne 25 The team formally known as Eastern Suburbs 18

I heard about billy
    Who had a 10 foot willy
    And showed it to the girl next door
    She thought it was a snake
    And hit it with a rake
    And now it's only 5 foot 4

Sorry yubby I don't know what sport your on about. I'm guessing it's one where they ware tight shorts. All Australian men seem to ware them.

It’s Rugby League 😜
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 27-09-2018 at 09:59 AM.

Gold Star Rosie

Bongo. You must spend more time looking at Australian men's shorts than I do! I'd never noticed Giggles.

Tight shorts were worn in AFL teams 90's and early, not so these days.

NRL grand Final, very one sided, Storm were blown away from and on fire Chooks. The boys from Bondi came out of the blocks quicker than Oz's wit, and LMV boots on a Friday night. Luke Feary stepped up, to cover the on field coach with one winged Cooper Cronk.

Bit of a fizzer of a game, but well done chooks, and Yubby's tip not even close.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)