+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: George Murdoch Murder - The Pittodrie Connection

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    No body no crime min. Thats why pigs are the way forward. Acid baths dont always melt teeth. Pigs are hungry c@nt and eat the lot.
    Celtic guilty of cannibalism now, as well as paranoia, entitlement, dreadful personal hygiene, and racism?

What bastaards.

Loads of people have been convicted of murder without a body being found.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Celtic guilty of cannibalism now, as well as paranoia, entitlement, dreadful personal hygiene, and racism?

What bastaards.
    Missed out *****phillia

No body no crime min. Thats why pigs are the way forward. Acid baths dont always melt teeth. Pigs are hungry c@nt and eat the lot.
    Not true. Plenty of convictions where no body has been found. Currently one at the High court just now.

Are you Nat Fraser?

I'm told the sales of locally sourced sausages in the Elgin area were severely down for a while after your, sorry, his wife disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by krakowdon View Post
    Are you Nat Fraser?

I'm told the sales of locally sourced sausages in the Elgin area were severely down for a while after your, sorry, his wife disappeared.
    Now i wish my ex wife would dissapear. The pigs are a calling

Are you Nat Fraser?

I've heard such (curly) tales..........

Was he garotted with a cheese wire. Ive always said if i was a serial killer that would be my weapon of choice
    It's generally been thought that he was garrotted to death and he did have cheese wire but the Police said it wasn't that which killed him, but won't say what other than to say it was a vicious attack

They just had a quick look at everybody's hands on the way in, no swabbing. They reckoned the killer would have likely suffered injuries to his hands fae the cheese wire and it was an opportunity to take a broad sweep of a good chunk of the local male population.
    I think there was another clue that led them to Pittodrie, perhaps his bucket hat fell out of his back pocket as he fled the scene...If I was a gambling man, I would say the killer left Aberdeen for good within a year, that he killed again but died before 1997 and the foundation of the DNA criminal database

Murder

Not necessarily so - what about the Arlene Fraser murder?

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast