+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: George Murdoch Murder - The Pittodrie Connection

There's been number of murder convictions where no body has ever been found.

Robert Pickton, Canada’s worst serial killer, was a pig farmer.

Currently in jail. Pigs arent 100% reliable

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Robert Pickton, Canada’s worst serial killer, was a pig farmer.

Currently in jail. Pigs arent 100% reliable
    F@ck it ill eat them myself

Remember that game as if it were yesterday. 3-1 The Dons, if I recall correctly.

Anyway, one of the lads in our group that day was a plumber. Hands all cut to ribbons due to his job. Well, that's what he told us, anyway!

Pigs took him away from the turnstyle area and questioned him - "where were you on the blah blah blah."

Amazing that even back then, even without forensics, they couldn't catch the culprit, when two cyclists witnessed somebody scrapping with the taxi driver on the pavement.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Remember that game as if it were yesterday. 3-1 The Dons, if I recall correctly.

Anyway, one of the lads in our group that day was a plumber. Hands all cut to ribbons due to his job. Well, that's what he told us, anyway!

Pigs took him away from the turnstyle area and questioned him - "where were you on the blah blah blah."

Amazing that even back then, even without forensics, they couldn't catch the culprit, when two cyclists witnessed somebody scrapping with the taxi driver on the pavement.
    But the thing with this hand check was that it was based on a man entering a chipper on Great Western Road 15 minutes after the murder with blood on his hands from cuts...

However, as George Murdoch's nephew pointed out, the last thing you would think that would go a murderer's mind having just killed someone is, "oooh, there's a chipper, I quite fancy a smoked sausage supper". The nephew has doubts whether the chipper sighting is linked...

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    But the thing with this hand check was that it was based on a man entering a chipper on Great Western Road 15 minutes after the murder with blood on his hands from cuts...

However, as George Murdoch's nephew pointed out, the last thing you would think that would go a murderer's mind having just killed someone is, "oooh, there's a chipper, I quite fancy a smoked sausage supper". The nephew has doubts whether the chipper sighting is linked...
    I stayed quite near there then and the same bloke is believed to have gone for a pint (The Malacca?). Plod checked peoples hands in every boozer from there to the Short Mile i remember thinking at the time it was unlikely to flush someone out

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    I stayed quite near there then and the same bloke is believed to have gone for a pint (The Malacca?). Plod checked peoples hands in every boozer from there to the Short Mile i remember thinking at the time it was unlikely to flush someone out
    Oh where was The Malacca (or rather what would it be now, although you've probably no idea if you've been DonUnder for a while)...Do killers really finish the night with a pint and a chipper? Surely must've been a wrong spy...

I've been away a fair while I think The Malacca may have changed it's name to The Mariner? It was on Gt. Western Rd on the corner of Gray St

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    I've been away a fair while I think The Malacca may have changed it's name to The Mariner? It was on Gt. Western Rd on the corner of Gray St
    My favourite restaurant in toon in in the Mariner (Atlantis). Id go there after giving someone the malk

I suppose killing must be hungry and thirsty work especially if a fight ensued, but I think that I'd be more inclined to go home, switch off the lights and start letting the marbles roll post-slain...

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast