+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: George Murdoch Murder - The Pittodrie Connection

George Murdoch Murder - The Pittodrie Connection

I was a year away from attending my first game in 1983 but does anyone remember the Police check that was carried out before a Celtic match in a bid to apprehend the culprit? Am I incorrect in saying that swabs were taken to very male supporter within a 20-30 age range?

The Police must've believed then that we Aberdeen supporters did or have a murderer amongst us...

My mate got lifted for it, he never did like taxi drivers and he lived in Pitfodels, think his mother said to the police "I don't know where he was that night, he was in late"

Thanks Ma

They just had a quick look at everybody's hands on the way in, no swabbing. They reckoned the killer would have likely suffered injuries to his hands fae the cheese wire and it was an opportunity to take a broad sweep of a good chunk of the local male population.

Quote Originally Posted by krakowdon View Post
    They just had a quick look at everybody's hands on the way in, no swabbing. They reckoned the killer would have likely suffered injuries to his hands fae the cheese wire and it was an opportunity to take a broad sweep of a good chunk of the local male population.
    Was he garotted with a cheese wire. Ive always said if i was a serial killer that would be my weapon of choice

You never hear about serial killers these days. Maybe they have become extinct, or the cops are too stupid to find them.

Cant catch someone if the bodies have been fed to the pigs. Nae that ive thought about it

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Cant catch someone if the bodies have been fed to the pigs. Nae that ive thought about it
    Why not? If a lot of people are disappearing, surely somebody would notice they're missing

No body no crime min. Thats why pigs are the way forward. Acid baths dont always melt teeth. Pigs are hungry c@nt and eat the lot.

As long as none of the pigs decide to squeal.

Yeah ok, coat got.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    As long as none of the pigs decide to squeal.

Yeah ok, coat got.
    Likes button opportunity

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast