+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I see OGC Nice lost 0-3 at ooam.

Was there actually somebody else on the bridge but they ent seen that person cos they were looking darn at the watta but the kid felt the vibrations as he walked along towards them ?

No
    Read it carefully
    Thought the clue would give it away

Worrit a young Prince William talking to Diana bringing up tactfully the subject of Camilla Parker Bowles ?

Worrit a young Prince Harry asking abart the sperm of Captain Hewitt possibly being inside Diana again ?

Was the bridge in the sleepy village of Midsomer and a murderer had rushed on the bridge to push them in the watta creating mooar work fo John Nettles ?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Worrit a young Prince William talking to Diana bringing up tactfully the subject of Camilla Parker Bowles ?

Worrit a young Prince Harry asking abart the sperm of Captain Hewitt possibly being inside Diana again ?
    No

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Was the bridge in the sleepy village of Midsomer and a murderer had rushed on the bridge to push them in the watta creating mooar work fo John Nettles ?
    No

Av tried.

Others can evva go.

Man Utd lost to West ham despite their owners spending ump**** million on a squad of overrated tossers

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Man Utd lost to West ham despite their owners spending ump**** million on a squad of overrated tossers
    Nice haven't got an overrated idiot in charge as the Mancs have in all fairness Pass .

The man can't manage a crisis , never has because he either gets the sack or he walks .

Management is inclusive of all the scenarios and the reason he's championed as a winner is because he leaves a club before he loses .

Man Utd presently are showing him up for what he really is .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Nice haven't got an overrated idiot in charge as the Mancs have in all fairness Pass .

The man can't manage a crisis , never has because he either gets the sack or he walks .

Management is inclusive of all the scenarios and the reason he's championed as a winner is because he leaves a club before he loses .

Man Utd presently are showing him up for what he really is .

A bit unfair for me. I'm not a fan of his by any means. However, I'll say this- He's had success in 4 different European leagues winning major trophies so in my opinion deserves respect. Tha can't ev success to that tune if tha aren't good at thi job. You could say he left Inter and Porto because he couldn't take them any further after winning champions LG. Not too many other managers in the modern era have taken unfancied clubs to the top of the European tree. Ok it's not worked out at man Utd, personally I ain't ready knock him darn because of that

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast