+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO SB in happy valley

Head some blue stalks this morning wi bacon, egg and some fried tomies are't a greenarse this morning fo mi breaky they are better than mushrums.

Luckee Bleedah, any Jo Dolchis albums Mesta C ?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Nahh SB, thats you and Roma actually, the Renee & Renato wannabes of this board lol.
    Would either of you share your last Werthers originals though... yes thats the 'acid' test of any friendship isn't it ?.
    Dunt like werthers , so gu Ballax !!! Tha meeuns Chaz n Dave , Robsum n Gerroam dunt tha

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Dunt like werthers , so gu Ballax !!! Tha meeuns Chaz n Dave , Robsum n Gerroam dunt tha
    Err no, I meant who I said, but I'll let you both decide which one wears the skirt though! lol.
    Anyway Im busy tonight and all this week, because apparently Ive got loads of people to harass and scare in the dark ginnels here in Normy, again!.

Btw Roma, Joe Dolchie was a disgrace!. He kept the fantastic 'Vienna' by Ultravox off the number 1 slot back in 1981. I can't forgive him for doing that!.
    Last edited by Acido; 29-10-2018 at 07:52 PM.

I likey jooa dolchi , capisě , watts a matta yoo, gud neet vienna !!! Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I likey jooa dolchi , capisě , watts a matta yoo, gud neet vienna !!! Kid
    Yes I know what the song was, and it was a likeable song actually which was hard to forget once you'd got it in your head.
    And I bet he/Joe always made a crackingly good pasta bolioni with chips etc. And no, Ive no idea what a bolioni is either, I just made it up actually, kid.
    At least Ultravox still had a career though after that set back, whereas Joe had.... his bolioni kitchen of course lol.

Mornin SB , av nar got 2 8 parnd off spend fottee vouchers , am goowin on thusdi ageeun , that Welsh wuns ararnd 49 parnd intit ? Av nivva eddnon so I mite treeut missen, that's iffa get car back , gorra problem wi central lockin am elpin mek an orange cake nar well am gratin Oranges ,,

Aar much ! A wunt spend enyway near £40 net forra bottle of malt mi owd. That Welsh Penderyn is a nice touch but tha ezto get the one matured in Madeira casks-"Madeira Finish" or it can lack a bit of smoothness and a wunt pay mooar than high £20's/£30(net with voucher) forra bottle. A dunt know which supermarket tha guz to but nearest to me happens to be Tesco and they regularly ev sum reyt deals on malt. Av got two bottles in cupboard--a Glenlivet Founders Reserve on offer at £22 and a Cardhu Golden Reserve on offer at £27. Booath are a reyt touch to sup.
    That orange cake sarnds nice.
    Keep thissen warm. Ez tha ed thi flu jab yit ?
    Last edited by SBRed48; 30-10-2018 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Head some blue stalks this morning wi bacon, egg and some fried tomies are't a greenarse this morning fo mi breaky they are better than mushrums.
    Blue stalks haven't had them for ages can't get them anywhere can you tell me where I can colliers or is it secret

Roma's already told us
    Rockley

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast