+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dunfermline Away

Either everyone should do it which is nonsense as it's not reality of actual attendance or no one should

Quote Originally Posted by The_Log View Post
    Is he though? I've been in the same boozer as ST many a time and I've never once clapped eyes on MM in the flesh.
    Exactly. Loada nonsense. I've seen Thompson out plenty of times. Never once seen MM with him.

Dinnae no but GB seems to be resolute in this. What i do know is he made an arse of shabba and decided to listen to frank and ttt 😉 that was futile and he should have sacked him after falkirk. Fair enough move on but for me i am catious.

In fairness GB not many of STs “mates” or colleagues give a **** about him and thinks he is a thickt *******. Even his sister. Allegedly

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    County will take some reeling in. I must say thats our boards doing should have been sacked 5/6 games ago or at play offs. We may not be in this position as we are really looking for Ayr and County to lose a few on bounce. And county are rattling them in. Winning up there would be huge. Defo going though. Robbie Nielsons Tangerine Army!!!
    Although County took a point last night it feels to me like a loss for them. It leaves us 6 and 7 behind the leaders. One defeat for the top club and one win for us on the same day and that lead suddenly looks very catchable.

I think we changed the manager only just in the nick of time though, as it stands we're still in touch with the top and it's still early doors.
    Last edited by stokearab; 31-10-2018 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Luggy and the Scumdee

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Although County took a point last night it feels to me like a loss for them. It leaves us 6 and 7 behind the leaders. One defeat for the top club and one win for us on the same day and that lead suddenly looks very catchable.

I think we changed the manager only just in the nick of time though, as it stands we're still in touch with the top and it's still early doors.
    That bit about the nick of time is spot on. At best under CL we'd have taken 2 points over the last 3 games, tops. By which time we really would have been rubber ducked, even with a change of manager. The 5-1 County hosing may have been just what we needed. Had we lost that narrowly instead, Shambles would have continued on his merry way............

Yea and Neilson maybe in charge of a smaller club right now like the fun or Partick, us stuck with poorer options and bigger depression

We are the right club for him and him for us going forward

The county game a blessing in a horrible disguise

Last night puts a wee bit of pressure on County now, a draw down there and they must be thinking about that.

On the other hand given our bad start there's pressure on us too, we can't afford to allow the gap to widen so just focus on each game and getting all 3 points now.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)