+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OGC Nice in free fall following yet another defeat

OGC Nice in free fall following yet another defeat

Nice slumped to their second defeat in four days losing 2-0 at Strasbourg. They plummeted another three places in the league after a disappointing display.

May I wish a Joyeux Noel to long suffering Nice fans witnessing the decline of their club under Chien Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Nice slumped to their second defeat in four days losing 2-0 at Strasbourg. They plummeted another three places in the league after a disappointing display.

May I wish a Joyeux Noel to long suffering Nice fans witnessing the decline of their club under Chien Lee.
    Not heard Hecky's Podcast then SB , ouch !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Not heard Hecky's Podcast then SB , ouch !!!!
    Av not erd it yit Animal but read in "the other place" that Goat and Big Chien ed made his situation untenable by marginalising him ovva recruitment burral find time between the Posh and Charlton games to listen.

A tha ready fo the Big Day ?

Av not erd it yit Animal but read in "the other place" that Goat and Big Chien ed made his situation untenable by marginalising him ovva recruitment burral find time between the Posh and Charlton games to listen.

Aye , family over for dinner , tea and eat me art of snap and beer , the waint so much as offer to wesh a single plate up between em .

Roll on boxing day !!!

Aye , family over for dinner , tea and eat me art of snap and beer , the waint so much as offer to wesh a single plate up between em .

Roll on boxing day !!!
    Aar luv to gerrarta 'arse on Boxing Day to football.

SB will mek iz long awaited return to Fooartress Ooakwell on Boxing Day. Best Winter Solstice present evva. Tha dunt appreciate thi health (mental or physical) and mobility until tha looizez it. You yung 'uns remember that.
    Am still using a stick fo walkin so if tha seez an old git inna owd blue fleece walking slowly across car park frum the Oakwell Sandwich shop direction towards the 50/50 lass trying to get in her knickers befooar Roma that'll

be me. Feel free to cum across and say "A thar SB ? Canna buy thi a pint ?"

As much as I enjoyed Paul's contribution and sympathised with the restraints he worked under he now needs to wind his neck in .

Pat Cryne's left this earth , we have new owners and two decent enough guys in the technical area .

What's done is done and nowt will change that , move on Hecky please .

Sounds like a bitta desperate blowk to me

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Sounds like a bitta desperate blowk to me
    Thing is Hecky's got BFC running through his veins , the move to Leeds was more a case of cutting your nose off to speight your face in my opinion .

He just wishes things had turned out better and clearly it's hurt him , it hurt me too the way we the club was run under Cryne and greed kicked in .

That said he aint doing himself any favours and he needs to move on , I've had to do .

Thing is Hecky's got BFC running through his veins , the move to Leeds was more a case of cutting your nose off to speight your face in my opinion .

He just wishes things had turned out better and clearly it's hurt him , it hurt me too the way we the club was run under Cryne and greed kicked in .

That said he aint doing himself any favours and he needs to move on , I've had to do .

Its oreight saying move on but to be fair it was an interview where he was asked questions and just he answered them as honestly as he could. The blowk has moved on imo. Interesting to hear the tactical side of things and how he utilised certain players abilities in a team formation to get the best art o em. I think Heckys style in building towards an aim will more than likely never be realised at Championship level. There int enough time afforded by chairman or supporters to implement his sort of ideas in management these days. His best bet is to go lower league and he may be cut more slack time wise. Tha can't change a club ovverneet.