+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Considine

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    McKenna will come back in for Gallacher. The question is whether Clarke tries to shoehorn Tierney and Robertson back into the same team probably meaning that Tierney will come in for Considine. Personally I would play McKenna and Considine and leave Tierney on the bench but Clarke will want to play Tierney I'm sure
    I think Tierney has been playing LCB for Arsenal as well, so likely he will come in.
    Brilliant for Considine that he has come in and done a great job.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Jack has put in a shift tonight. Good win. Classic Craig Brown management.
    Jack did **** all.
    They bossed the 2nd half and our midfield was nowhere.
    He shuffled across midfield getting nowhere near them.
    Can only think of two hoods near the end and one time he tracked a player back into the box. Poor show by Jack, McCrorie would have been better in there

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Two games, two clean sheets, two wins, two BBC fans man of the match
    Well done again to the big man. Clarke singled him out for praise again so must be in with a great chance of keeping his place.

The pride of Desaillyde.

After 4 games the most points scored by any team is 10.

Currently 6 teams on that - Portugal, France, SCOTLAND, Wales, Slovenia & Faroe Islands.

Win away in Israel & Slovakia and we would have a great chance of getting 1 of the 2 WC 2024 Play off spots.

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    After 4 games the most points scored by any team is 10.

Currently 6 teams on that - Portugal, France, SCOTLAND, Wales, Slovenia & Faroe Islands.

Win away in Israel & Slovakia and we would have a great chance of getting 1 of the 2 WC 2024 Play off spots.
    Wow, we’ve equaled the mighty Faroese !!
    Time to break out the best malt and Cuban cigars

Motherwell fan here. Just wanted to add to the praise for Considine. It’s great to see such a loyal club servant get capped by Scotland and take his chance at international level, even in the later stage of his career. Thought he was terrific. Not so sure about the view that McKenna will simply replace big Dec - thought he was very good, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Gowboy View Post
    Motherwell fan here. Just wanted to add to the praise for Considine. It’s great to see such a loyal club servant get capped by Scotland and take his chance at international level, even in the later stage of his career. Thought he was terrific. Not so sure about the view that McKenna will simply replace big Dec - thought he was very good, too!
    I thought Gallagher played well last night.
    He was my MOTM.

He may well keep his place

Quote Originally Posted by Gowboy View Post
    I think it was probably me that made the comment. I agree that Gallagher played very well in all games he played but I just feel Clarke will opt for more experience in what is a huge game in Belgrade hence bringing back in McKenna in the centre of the back three and Tierney on the left. If McKenna is not fit then for sure Gallagher will keep his place in the middle

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Jack did **** all.
    They bossed the 2nd half and our midfield was nowhere.
    He shuffled across midfield getting nowhere near them.
    Can only think of two hoods near the end and one time he tracked a player back into the box. Poor show by Jack, McCrorie would have been better in there
    Need to take the red and white tinted specs off. He did need help in midfield but judging by the subs, Clarke was more than happy with how the game was going.

On a separate note; three Aberdonians started last night. When was the last time that happened?

Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast