+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Considine

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post

On a separate note; three Aberdonians started last night. When was the last time that happened?
    Aberdonian status is stripped when you shaft your employers

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Aberdonian status is stripped when you shaft your employers
    You lot really are a bitter

Need to take the red and white tinted specs off. He did need help in midfield but judging by the subs, Clarke was more than happy with how the game was going.

On a separate note; three Aberdonians started last night. When was the last time that happened?
    Nothing to do with red and white tinted specs.
    I say it as I see it. I often defended Jack when in an Aberdeen shirt as doing a brilliant job, often thankless.
    Last night, particularly in the second half, he was anonymous and didn’t do enough. I’d have subbed him for McCrorie who would have been more dynamic in there.

As for Aberdeenians in the Scotland team, we had more than that who had been through the Aberdeen Youth system.
    O’Donnell, Considine, Jack, McLean and Fraser all came through the youth system at Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Nothing to do with red and white tinted specs.
    I say it as I see it. I often defended Jack when in an Aberdeen shirt as doing a brilliant job, often thankless.
    Last night, particularly in the second half, he was anonymous and didn’t do enough. I’d have subbed him for McCrorie who would have been more dynamic in there.

As for Aberdeenians in the Scotland team, we had more than that who had been through the Aberdeen Youth system.
    O’Donnell, Considine, Jack, McLean and Fraser all came through the youth system at Aberdeen
    They aren't all Aberdonians though

How can anyone see the rat and hope his team wins?

They aren't all Aberdonians though
    Yeah, but I’m not limiting to that demographic and was pointed out the better fact about our youth system

You lot really are a bitter
    That’s a tad harsh min , cynical sounds better !

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Yeah, but I’m not limiting to that demographic and was pointed out the better fact about our youth system
    Oh ffs

Oh ffs
    Ach at the end of the day there’s a fair few of the first team wi Dons links so surely that’s a good thing

I understand that The Snake and his near namesake Fraser were born in the city. Who’s the third?

Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast