+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Considine

Quote Originally Posted by Gowboy View Post
    Motherwell fan here. Just wanted to add to the praise for Considine. It’s great to see such a loyal club servant get capped by Scotland and take his chance at international level, even in the later stage of his career. Thought he was terrific. Not so sure about the view that McKenna will simply replace big Dec - thought he was very good, too!
    I think it's worth considering playing Gallagher on the right of the three and McKenna in the middle which would free up McTominay to play in midfield - I think he's a better midfielder than defender, although he did play very well last night.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I understand that The Snake and his near namesake Fraser were born in the city. Who’s the third?
    Considine.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Oh ffs
    Nae ffs at all.
    You made a point, I made a better one about our club.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Nae ffs at all.
    You made a point, I made a better one about our club.
    You make the bestest points.

I was actually asking a question though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Considine.
    57vintage kens what I mean, he just wants to correct me. I'm just using the same logic that most posters on here use.

It's good that we can take a nice thing and lob bricks at it.

57vintage kens what I mean, he just wants to correct me.
    Ah, Mr Omniscient.

I thought that there was perhaps one of the faceless players, about whom I know **** all, their hardly being household names in their own dwellings, born in the city. I suspect too that with Doug and Audrey Considine being dry-cleaning entrepreneurs in Banchory, their honoured son was likely to have been born in Torphins where the local maternity services were based. Perhaps Red Star Torphins will confirm.

So, two or three Aberdonians playing for Scotland on Sunday?

I thought Considine played well in the 2 games he played so well done to him.

But some of the comments on here the last few days sums this place up.

The same people who said that playing for Scotland means nothing these days when McKenna,McLean,Shinnie and Devlin won their caps are now creaming their pants because Consi wins a few caps and are all of a sudden Scotland fans

I think Considine has earned his place in the squad for next month but I presume if he doesn’t get picked the I don’t give a fvck about the national team posts will be out again.

As someone who grew up in Tarland, but was born in Aberdeen, I would have thought it extremely likely that our Andy was physically delivered in the toon.

You make the bestest points.

I was actually asking a question though.
    Oh FFS, you made a point, then asked a question.
    I have no desire to answer your question.

I’m out of this mini discussion with you.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I thought Considine played well in the 2 games he played so well done to him.

But some of the comments on here the last few days sums this place up.

The same people who said that playing for Scotland means nothing these days when McKenna,McLean,Shinnie and Devlin won their caps are now creaming their pants because Consi wins a few caps and are all of a sudden Scotland fans

I think Considine has earned his place in the squad for next month but I presume if he doesn’t get picked the I don’t give a fvck about the national team posts will be out again.
    I’m one of those. Lost the appetite for Scotland.
    Watched the game on a stream last night for the first time in years, because I was at a loose end and had nothing else pressing to do.
    I watched, so I;lvl comment, but not fussed for the next game, even though it’s a play-off final.

I suspect Considine will make the squad but not start if others are available.
    He did well though so good on him

Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast