+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Considine

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Goes equal 5th with Jim Leighton in the AFC all time appearances list on his next game.
    Still won the same amount of trophies as John Inglis and Paul Bernard have for us.

Legend my arse.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Still won the same amount of trophies as John Inglis and Paul Bernard have for us.

Legend my arse.
    Nae sure I could have put that any better

Well done Consi.

I’d have been happy to have played for the Dons only once.

Legend my arse.
    Not all his fault to be fair. I'd imagine there will be plenty of comments along the lines of how loyal he's been.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Not all his fault to be fair. I'd imagine there will be plenty of comments along the lines of how loyal he's been.
    He's been a loyal servant

Legend my arse.
    Nae sure aboot legend but a Bonny lassie

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Absolutely not all of his fault at all but he isn’t blameless either.

Seems like a nice guy and fair play to him for making so many appearances but we need better players than him to improve on where we are.

Not sure where the loyalty thing comes from,nobody has ever came in for him. I’m sure if some big club in England wanted to sign him he would have been off like a shot.

Absolutely not all of his fault at all but he isn’t blameless either.

Seems like a nice guy and fair play to him for making so many appearances but we need better players than him to improve on where we are.

Not sure where the loyalty thing comes from,nobody has ever came in for him. I’m sure if some big club in England wanted to sign him he would have been off like a shot.
    Oh come on ?!! We all now he has deliberately kept his abilities at just tye level required ro ststy sy Aberdeen , and not sttract the sttention of ither clubs ?
    Thats true loyalty !!

( Shows how smart Clarke is , he spotted his true talent !! )

COYR !!!

Legend my arse.

Legend my arse.
    Not really Andy's fault that he is still a first choice pick every week. The big man just plods on happy to be representing his boyhood heroes and should rightly be commended for it.

On the other hand it is a scathing indictment of our so called ambition to be a "Challenger Brand". If that is the best we can do then we will be challenging no one for trophies in the near future which will keep our trophy cabinet as empty as it has been over the past five or so years.

Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast