+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Considine

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Not really Andy's fault that he is still a first choice pick every week. The big man just plods on happy to be representing his boyhood heroes and should rightly be commended for it.

On the other hand it is a scathing indictment of our so called ambition to be a "Challenger Brand". If that is the best we can do then we will be challenging no one for trophies in the near future which will keep our trophy cabinet as empty as it has been over the past five or so years.
    You could use that same argument for McInnes.

It’s not his fault that he is still the manager and keeps getting handed new contracts, the bearded bumhole just plods along happy to be representing us and should be commended for it

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    You could use that same argument for McInnes.

It’s not his fault that he is still the manager and keeps getting handed new contracts, the bearded bumhole just plods along happy to be representing us and should be commended for it
    Touché

All too true.

I guarantee following his Scotland “Indian summer” he’ll get the one year extension - but he really shouldn’t if Cormack has any ambition at all.

I say Cormack as he’ll need to take that decision out of DM’s hands who’ll be a dead cert to give him that extra year. Far easier than actually scouting a decent left sided defender.

Same as McGinn & Logan, he’s been a good servant, but times up.

If I have to watch him lumbering about and just lumping the ball aimlessly down the left side again next season I might just take up watching rugby...

How about big Andy as manager once Derek goes, new way gets recently retired player in he know how the modern player thinks like Pirlo at juventus

If our last three performances and the previous 2 or 3 seasons are anything to go by then Andy Considine is the least of the problems with our club.

Andy discussing our chances of getting that champions league place.

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/sport...ip-title-race/

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post

Are some of our players so thick that they think they can spout this shyte after recent performances and us fans will think, "Yeah, why not? Go for it!"
    Talk is so cheap and what they seem best at.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post

I’m curious to know how he’s reached the conclusion we can handle ourselves against the scumbags. Unless he means that in a “playing with ourselves as they nonchalantly stick another one in the onion bag” kind of way.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney77 View Post
    I’m curious to know how he’s reached the conclusion we can handle ourselves against the scumbags. Unless he means that in a “playing with ourselves as they nonchalantly stick another one in the onion bag” kind of way.
    I just wish they’d keep quiet instead of setting themselves up for a fall every time we are anywhere near having a decent run of form.
    Considine seems to have been a culprit for this in the past ......you just stick to your boogieing Andy loon

We can't get through the Europa league qualifying rounds so how are we supposed to get through the Champions League qualifying rounds in the highly unlikely event of finishing 2nd in the league.

Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast