+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Considine

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    We can't get through the Europa league qualifying rounds so how are we supposed to get through the Champions League qualifying rounds in the highly unlikely event of finishing 2nd in the league.
    We wouldn’t get through but reaching the qualifying rounds would be seen as a fantastic achievement, unfortunately that is the current mentality at the club.

This is Considines best ever season .

5th on the all time AFC appearance holders list today.

5th.

Fifth.

Five hundred and thirty six games.

Nice work if you can get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    5th on the all time AFC appearance holders list today.

5th.

Fifth.

Five hundred and thirty six games.

Nice work if you can get it.
    It’s okay he’s a Aberdeen Fan, if he was a fan of some other team it wouldn’t be acceptable.

Considine has now had more appearances than Jim Leighton. Holy sh!t!

Saves a point in the end

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Considine has now had more appearances than Jim Leighton. Holy sh!t!
    Brilliant for Andy. One huge, giant, whopping embarrassment for the club as a whole to have mediocrity rewarded as such.

I see he was in the tabloids the last few days talking about splitting the cheeks and finishing 2nd.

Never going to happen but our players talking about finishing 2nd as if it’s some sort of achievement shows why we have only won 1 trophy in the last 20 years.

Diddy player playing for a diddy club.

“If we can win this weekend we would go level on points with Celtic before they play on Sunday."

Cheers. They are now still ahead of us with two games in hand even though they've been horse ****.

“Can we get second place and the Champions League spot? Of course, why not?"

Because we are horse ****.

“So I feel we can handle ourselves against the top two teams, so I feel second place is definitely up for grabs, absolutely."

Where does he think we can handle ourselves against the tip two teams? Why the **** does he think this?

“We just need to go back to basics after a bad week and get the results we need.”

Make it two bad weeks. ****ed it already.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    “So I feel we can handle ourselves against the top two teams, so I feel second place is definitely up for grabs, absolutely."

Make it two bad weeks. ****ed it already.

Only two bad weeks? Given we dropped points at Hamilton and soiled ourselves (not for the first time) against one of the filth. If that is handling yourself against one of the top two then perhaps you should get your hands out of your pants. Players should just do the talking on the park instead of making themselves look stupid .... sorry more stupid.

Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast