+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Andy Robertson

Andy Robertson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFuc2CuCZUc

Good interview with Andy and his rise to the top. Such a sense of pride towards him and love watching his career.

An inspiration to every single kid who wants to be a footballer.

I remember being at an away game after he had been transferred down to Hull,looking over to my right the great man was there supporting his mates and United.He deserves all the money and success coming his way.What makes it even sweeter to me is he played against Sevco in the lower league's but they were not interested because he had spent his youth with Celtic.The Old Firm loss was our gain,it is conceivable that the money we made from Andy in transfer fee and our cut from Liverpool have saved us from the the same fate the Funster's suffered(TWICE).
    To go from playing at Hampden for Queens Park to leading out his country on the same park in the space of 5 years is some achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    To go from playing at Hampden for Queens Park to leading out his country on the same park in the space of 5 years is some achievement.
    and he sold programmes in his youth at Hampden before Scotland games.

Some 'heedur' by the boy for Liverpools goal the day. Absolute peach!!

I was honestly away to put good post next to post 2,now that would have been embarrassing cos it was me that put it up!

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Some 'heedur' by the boy for Liverpools goal the day. Absolute peach!!
    Unbelievable goal. If I was the Roma coach I would say he's on drugs. There's very few strikers who can bend a header like that.

See Tierney getting bigged up again in the Scottish press. Watched his last 90 minutes back and the lad couldn't lace Andy's boots.
    Thankfully Steve Clarke knows that.

Cant believe what i just witnessed on Match of the Day. This laddie i had the pleasure of seeing in Tangerine, 84 minutes into a game, sets off from deep inside his own box, outstrips every other player on the park, picks up the ball and breezes past a defender to then set up a goal with a sublime cross for a goal!

Is he heading to be the best ex-Tangerine ever?

Motherwell at home 2-2 i knew he was going to be our best player. What i didnt know he would be our best ex player of all time. SRYB Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Motherwell at home 2-2 i knew he was going to be our best player. What i didnt know he would be our best ex player of all time. SRYB Andy

“With their assists against Chelsea, Andy Robertson (27) and Trent Alexander-Arnold (26) are now the outright top two defenders for most Premier League assists for Liverpool, both ahead of Stig Inge Bjornebye (25).“

BBC

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)