+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dons Autobiographies/Biographies and General Dons books

Did Brian Irvine no do a book?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I do wish you'd reach around to me offline

Mason gets all the boys.
    Lol, I don’t do reach arounds.
    That’s your weird kink no doubt.
    Can you no move on?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Ever the #WierdoStalkerAlert.
    Even when I’m not posting on a subject, you can’t help yourself.
    What a creep.
    Let the loon be, he genuinely cannot help himself.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Lol, I don’t do reach arounds.
    That’s your weird kink no doubt.
    Can you no move on?
    Selfish bugger.

Quote Originally Posted by vasilyrats86 View Post
    Did Brian Irvine no do a book?

I do like reading about Aberdeen fans who lived the dream. Big Bri is ace and is a top guy. Mey him a few times. Go conversation with him and Jim Spence n the hole in the wall queue at the airport before madrid

His book however i felt was a bit holy willy for my liking. Each too their own though
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 23-11-2018 at 08:19 AM.

I’ve met Irvine twice. Once after the Tennebts Sixes as a kid & once many years later at Ibrox, when McHunnis flushed the Scottish Cup down the toilet. Both times he was an absolute gent

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I do like reading about Aberdeen fans who lived the dream. Big Bri is ace and is a top guy. Mey him a few times. Go conversation with him and Jim Spence n the hole in the wall queue at the airport before madrid

His book however i felt was a bit holy willy for my liking. Each too their own though
    Big Bri is sound as a pound, like myself brought up as a dandy down the road.

On that absolute c unt of a day in 91, the usual suspects jumped on our minibus ready to win the league there and looking forward to a nice quiet/day night.......obviously did not pan out.......as a group we always stood free and decided we would mock every single orc from Govan to Stoney and by f uck they took the bait, anyway, we overtook the team bus between Perth and Dundee and decided to stop at Fintry to show our appreciation of our club......cue 6 guys on the roof and the rest of us on the wall cheering as the team bus approached thon roundabout...as you would imagine, a few cursory glances/waves apart from Big Bri.......he was on the back seat with 2 clenched fists showing us his appreciation/determination.

SF

Just got my Here We Go through the door. Some great photos in it

This being my favourite

Just adding my new (generously donated by dons8321) Jim Rickaby, A Complete Record to the collection and it occurred to me that nae radge has mentioned Glory In Gothenburg by Richard Gordon. Good book that. Surprising it hasnt been mentioned

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Got it too. Alway thought it was pushy with the religion
    I was sent a review copy by 4-4-2 on its publication, and my summary for the mag was that "this book needs a little more levity and a little less Leviticus".

Thank you. I'm here all week. Don't forget your tickets for the meat raffle.

List written down somewhere as promised, but hivna had time to type it oot yet.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast