+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ardley Press Conference

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    There’s nothing I’d like to see more than Ardley get all of these no hopers performing again, especially Duffy. however I have to disagree with you, he’s like poison. Some of his behaviour is abhorrent. He lambasts the weaker and younger players even when he’s at fault but interestingly against Cheltenham he tried it on Turley and guess what he backed down immediately when he realised he’d bitten off more than he can chew. I don’t like him and he does not ‘currently’ represent what I want to see from a player in a Notts shirt in any way whatsoever, sorry just my opinion.
    Ditto

The problems facing Ardley aren’t ones you can fix overnight. If I was going to write them up on a flipboard they would be:

1 Fitness levels
    2 Desire
    3 Lack of camaraderie
    4 Mental weakness
    5 Lack of quality

The fact we’ve been given the runaround by mid-table sides like Yeovil, Oldham and Carlisle is most disconcerting - god only knows what Ardley will think when he watches those.

On the plus side, given that the u-23s’ last two results were 0-5 and 0-7, at least we know the policy of trying to achieve a set style of play throughout the club appears to be working.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345