+ Visit Charlton Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Barnsley F.C videos

Barnsley F.C videos

Good Evening

I am currently doing some research on my club Barnsley and trying to establish what video footage is out there.
    At the moment I'm concentrating on offical club video both VHS & Betamax.
    I'm wondering if you know of any featuring matches against your club?
    During the mid 80s into the early 90s clubs issued match videos normally filmed by one camera (usually a camcorder) its these I'm interested in.
    If you know of any or can point me in the right direction please get in touch.

Many thanks for reading and good luck for the rest of the season.

My email is kendraytyke@gmail.com

Hello

I don't know really where to go with this. I do have a few VHS videos myself but mostly from when Curbs was Charlton manager in the 2000s. The nearest one to your dates is 98/99 but Barnsley and Charlton were not in the same division then.

I would try some of the other fan sites like Charlton Life https://forum.charltonlife.com/ where you might get some fans who know about videos from back then. This might be the best place to start as more CAFC fans use this one although there are others or perhaps they can point you in the right direction.

Failing that try CAFC directly info@cafc.co.uk perhaps they would also know where to look,

Good luck with your research and all the best for the remainder of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by valley View Post
    Hello

I don't know really where to go with this. I do have a few VHS videos myself but mostly from when Curbs was Charlton manager in the 2000s. The nearest one to your dates is 98/99 but Barnsley and Charlton were not in the same division then.

I would try some of the other fan sites like Charlton Life https://forum.charltonlife.com/ where you might get some fans who know about videos from back then. This might be the best place to start as more CAFC fans use this one although there are others or perhaps they can point you in the right direction.

Failing that try CAFC directly info@cafc.co.uk perhaps they would also know where to look,

Good luck with your research and all the best for the remainder of the season.
    Thank you