+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 55 of 71 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: F*ckin Brexit

Ah, but can they do that thing where they all dress the same and wander about waving their arms and legs at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Ah, but can they do that thing where they all dress the same and wander about waving their arms and legs at the same time?
    I won 2nd place in the 1st Daviot/Oldmeldrum Scout Troop wandering around waving your hands in the air competition. It was a pleasure to serve.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I note that the original Pipe Major of the Dagenham Girl Pipers was Edi Turnbull.

Just to clarify, I've never been in the Dagenham Girl Pipers, nor even in an individual Dagenham Girl Piper.

Johnson waiting for the result of the US Tories v the US Fascists, hoping for Trump so that he can declare 'no deal', according to today's Observer. If Biden wins, he is far more in favour of rebuilding trade bridges with the EU, so we're ****ed whatever. I did know that in June 2016, like.

We don't even need Mondo's sharpshooting abilities to shoot the UK in the foot. Stand down, soldier.
    Last edited by 57vintage; 25-10-2020 at 03:37 PM. Reason: That's amore

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post

Johnson waiting for the result of the US Tories v the US Fascists, hoping for Trump so that he can declare 'no deal', according to donsdaft two weeks ago.

Fixed it for you.

Terrorist incident on board an oil tanker near the Isle of Wight. I might be off the forum for a while.

That's about all I can say on this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Terrorist incident on board an oil tanker near the Isle of Wight. I might be off the forum for a while.

That's about all I can say on this matter.
    Bit of a wasted journey for you. Taken out by an elite Royal Marine tuba unit

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Bit of a wasted journey for you. Taken out by an elite Royal Marine tuba unit

^^^

Couldn't find a tuba

Any brass instrument will do, they can play them all. They all get handed one the moment they disembark at Lympstone Commando

In all fairness, the Marines have some of the best military bands in the world, including one in Scotland, take a look when they play at the Edinburgh Tattoo. The SBS are also assigned to protecting oil installations in the North Sea, there are no rigs they can't climb up. I was on a nearby rig when Piper Alpha went up, called our standby workboat to get ASAP to their location

Page 55 of 71 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast