+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 61 of 71 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: F*ckin Brexit

Mass fireworks from what looks like the toon hoose or castlegate.

Stuff your queen and union jack right up your english loving a’rseholes.

Some **** oot this end of toon’s been sending what sounds like ex-Soviet ordnance into the firmament since about 8.30 pm.

First-footing gift of one dead rodent on its way to the dick.

If you want to regain your European citizenship ma loon, you’re going to have to vote SNP

That would be a second-last resort on their ****ing woeful record. I have issues with rewarding failure and spin in denying it. They’re fuucking useless.

I voted for the SNP boy last December to get rid of the Gordon Tory, and to put a pro-EU MP in post. Within days of course, your lame-brained barely-pubescent sporraneer chums were back to calling me a ‘Red Tory’. They need a collective clappit lug. That MP has disappeared without trace, no doubt enjoying the privileges of office.

Sturgeon’ll ****e it anyway. Dinna hud yer breath. Nae at your age when every one’s a bonus. ��
    Last edited by 57vintage; 31-12-2020 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Overall, Ireland did incredibly well from Europe, as did other poorer Nations such as Spain and Portugal, at the expense of the Germans, the French and the UK. That, in my view, aside from being mired in bureaucracy, is one of the problems with the EU, ie, some Countries are net beneficiaries and others net contributors.

Brexit could end up being very good for the UK - just look at how quickly the COVID vaccines were approved!
    It could but it winna be, primarily because of the **** governments England keeps picking for us

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    That would be a second-last resort on their ****ing woeful record. I have issues with rewarding failure and spin in denying it. They’re fuucking useless.

I voted for the SNP boy last December to get rid of the Gordon Tory, and to put a pro-EU MP in post. Within days of course, your lame-brained barely-pubescent sporraneer chums were back to calling me a ‘Red Tory’. They need a collective clappit lug. That MP has disappeared without trace, no doubt enjoying the privileges of office.

Sturgeon’ll ****e it anyway. Dinna hud yer breath. Nae at your age when every one’s a bonus. ��

Just vote SNP, then we go for the federal republic of Scotland.
    I’ll allow Banff or even just Keith if you insist.

As long as I personally get to slit the queens throat.

Na min, centralism and control is all with a party that struggles with the concept of subsidiarity.

If you loosen the reins of control, who knows what the free-thinking peripheral provincial anarchists might demand and enact?

Let’s see what the next White Paper (should there be one) offers. Here are the 75 words on local government from page 67 of the 2013-14 version, which I actually took time to read: “ On independence, the structure of local government in Scotland will remain the same, with local councils continuing to deliver the full range of services they do today. This will include schools, leisure and social services. The next election to Scotland’s local authorities will take place as planned in 2017. Independence will give us the power to embed the role of local authorities in a written constitution and consider the most appropriate responsibilities for local government and communities.”

In other words, we’ll do **** all, and put the toadying, brown-nosing, pee-heeing, complicit, thick, dense, cerebrally-bereft, nodding dog, yes-man Kevin Stewart in charge of it so that it gets put in the 23 metre high pending file the useless, brainless cuunt has in his office.

The breaking up of the nation states must start with Scotland.

I very much doubt that I have the time left to me to see success further than that.

I see Boris is facing the wrath of the UK fishing industry. They don't seem happy with a 25% cut in EU quotas in UK waters.

Boris’s “victory” will be very short lived indeed.

Page 61 of 71 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast