+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 64 of 71 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: F*ckin Brexit

Poor show from the EU on their handling of this vaccine shortage. Provided Boris, Gove etc with all the ammo they need by threatening to cut off the UK's supply through article 16.

Now that brexit is a distant memory all they have to do is be smarter than this lot in London. You wouldn't think it would be too hard but they have played this one very badly unfortunately.

It’s like watching an endlessly patient and mild-mannered social studies teacher finally lose it and head-butt a pupil

😀
    As good a description of the EU versus the English that I have read

As someone whose only seen headlines about this is this correct or can someone tell me how the EU came out on top.

The EU have completely messed up their vaccination program, have demanded vaccines produced in the UK be sent to the EU. When they were told no they then claimed that they’d stop 3.5m doses of the Pfizer vaccines being sent to the UK and they will put a hard border between Ireland and the North. The threats still haven’t worked as why would they when the threats come from places such as Portugal and Belguim.

The EU managed to get Sinn Fein and the Ulster Unionists to actually agree on something yesterday, and they even annoyed the Archbishop of Canterbury.

Who could have imagined that happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    As someone whose only seen headlines about this is this correct or can someone tell me how the EU came out on top.

The EU have completely messed up their vaccination program, have demanded vaccines produced in the UK be sent to the EU. When they were told no they then claimed that they’d stop 3.5m doses of the Pfizer vaccines being sent to the UK and they will put a hard border between Ireland and the North. The threats still haven’t worked as why would they when the threats come from places such as Portugal and Belguim.
    Well I don't really understand your point about Portugal and Belgium but you're basically right. As far as I know AstraZeneca have labs in Europe and the UK. There are delays getting the vaccines out of their European bases meaning they can't honour their contract to supply the EU bloc. The EU then demanded that they were supplied with doses from their UK labs. (A fair request in my opinion) AstraZeneca said no and various legal battles ensued before article 16 was used and then withdrawn.

I dare say the UK has baggsied all of the AZ UK-made vaccine.

Well we were promised a bonfire of the EU red tape and alas it is here.

Boris has greenlighted JRM's recommendation to phase back in imperial measurements.

More absolute horsesh*t to keep the old, the infirm and the feably minded voting tory.

Another Brexit Bonus!

I hope a couple of russias rockets goes haywire and hits Buckingham palace & Westminster

Lol 😂

Arron Banks loses his court case against Carole Cadwalladr.

That’s a shame

Page 64 of 71 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast