+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 69 of 71 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 LastLast

Thread: F*ckin Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    The Bluebird is very good now.
    Used to get chips from the kingfisher on King Street, which I think is now closed, on the way home from Pittodrie after an evening game. Was known to be a fat cnut and buy another bag upon walking past the Torry chipper on the walk home. It was rude not to.

Nae wonder I now have heart issues.
    I remember getting back to the city on the fitba special train after an unfortunate cup final replay at Dens Park in 1979, and having to walk along King Street as the toon buses were already finished, and sighing with relief that the Bluebird was closed as I’d have felt obliged to purchase and drink one of their liquid black pudden suppers.

We are lucky to have a branch of Sea Salt and Sole near us these days, and they’ve cracked it as far as top dollar soul food’s concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Shïte chipper, always was, always will be.
    It called something stupid like The Rosemount Chip Company, no it's not, I just looked it up, it's the Fish & Hook

I remember it opening as The Kiwi in the sixties, it was bloody awful then and no matter how many different owners it's had it has always been bowfin.
    While I agree that the Kiwi was indeed "bowfin', I've given the 'Fish and Hook' a couple of tries lately and was very impressed. I would recommend it, particularly for their Haddock supper.

When I tried it, the fish was a'right but the the chips were the worst I had ever had.

I'd try it again but if he's a mate of Jimmy Buchan then I'll give it a miss.

FFS, the aggregate age of the last three contributors would out-score the aggregate years amassed by the Dons current first team squad. If Mainly Standing shows up, I reckon we have a quorum to start our ain self-managing care home.

Fit’s that smell of pîsh?

When I tried it, the fish was a'right but the the chips were the worst I had ever had.

I'd try it again but if he's a mate of Jimmy Buchan then I'll give it a miss.
    We were in one night last year and the way he spoke to a young loon in front of customers was shocking. The lad was new, possibly his first job and nervous as hell and about greetin after the fat cnut shouted at him.

I know he is a pal of Buchan, so wasn't surprised, but I told him he can't speak to folk like that and cancelled our order.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    We were in one night last year and the way he spoke to a young loon in front of customers was shocking. The lad was new, possibly his first job and nervous as hell and about greetin after the fat cnut shouted at him.

I know he is a pal of Buchan, so wasn't surprised, but I told him he can't speak to folk like that and cancelled our order.
    Is that the one in Dyce? Never tried it.

Why is Buchan so disliked?

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post

No It's in Rosemount.

Buchan helped steal my European citizenship, I'd make him walk the plank.

No It's in Rosemount.

Buchan helped steal my European citizenship, I'd make him walk the plank.
    Stood as Tory candidate in one of hunners of elections we’ve had in the past 8 years, the vukn prick.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post

I think he was donating to the Tory party, Salt Sea and Sole is OK do a great Haddock in panko crumb,

Therese Coffey says "Let them eat neeps"

Or words to that effect.

Page 69 of 71 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 LastLast