+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: Pitch Invader

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Ok petal, remanded and then 140 on holiday, are you genuinely for real considering what we have/had and in no uncertain way do put up with supporting our club being, well.....bullied on/off the pitch.......FFS, I did/do not condone the young loon’s actions, however, surely you must concur that the “crime” and subsequent punishment is over the top.

SF
    Assault a police officer when pished on Belmont Street. What would you get? Any law buffs know the answer?

He didnt just run on the pitch and wave a scarf as folk think. He assaulted two police officers. He also admitted that. He didnt say reaisted arrest. He admitted to two assaults. He was always going to jail. I dont see why you dont understand his half a year pokey. You will never get away with it. Especially when you are infront of 50k people, at the football and on telly in a season where there have been numerous incidents at the football. Its mad to think anything else than he was getting time for it.

I dont want to see anyone go to jail but i cant have sympathy. He got pished and what started as a laugh(invade and scarf swimg) went custodially further via hitting coppers

If he just kept it at the drunken laugh. Fine and banning order. But he didnt

Getting rough housed outside ibrox or parkhead has nothing to do with this

What did the mink who went for Lennon get?

We don't know this lads previous. I personally would say if he hasn't served time for something else before than this is harsh, especially over christmas but if he's been in the clink before then fair doos. I could, though, probably find hundreds of cases this week past of people getting less for a lot worse crimes than this.

Who the f*ck was his solicitior? I'd bet you anything this assaulting copper wrap was just a bit of flailing legs.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    What did the mink who went for Lennon get?

We don't know this lads previous. I personally would say if he hasn't served time for something else before than this is harsh, especially over christmas but if he's been in the clink before then fair doos. I could, though, probably find hundreds of cases this week past of people getting less for a lot worse crimes than this.

Who the f*ck was his solicitior? I'd bet you anything this assaulting copper wrap was just a bit of flailing legs.

I had a clear view of it from where i was and yes, the lad was an idiot running on, however he DID make the Stewards look a couple of Fannies (which was funny) but it was when they got him over the advertising boards again, there were 4 coppers then 6 then 8 on him. ALL TRYING TO PILE IN AND GET HIM. Now tell me, does it really take 8 fully trained Police to restrain a skinny lad like that?
    Apparantly so as they struggled like **** which is not the Glesga Polis we all know of so i agree, the "assaults" were not exactly the lad swinging punches at the, all, it was his feet flailing as 8 of them piled in on him.

So a bit of give and take there i think.

It just shows all fns have idiots in their support.

That knobber Paul McGowan seems to get away with it...

Depends on the guy's record to be honest.
    He'll do 70 days back-dated to the date he was remanded, he'll be out for Valentine's Day.
    If he's nae got much of a record it's a bit harsh

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Depends on the guy's record to be honest.
    He'll do 70 days back-dated to the date he was remanded, he'll be out for Valentine's Day.
    If he's nae got much of a record it's a bit harsh
    Sneckers min, I personally don’t know the loon, we have mutual chums though, however, rightly/wrongly I’ve been privy to a lot worse before/after supporting our club all over the land in the course of being a dandy....as you say, it does seem a bit harsh.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    The sentence is harsh.
    But the bloke was a complete d1ck.
    Maybe if he didnt resist arrest hed have got away with a large fine & suspended sentence.
    Yep - this ^^^^

Boy made a c’unt of himself. If he’d just walked off when caught by stewards he’d have got a wrist slap.

Fair play, he gave the bobbies and stewards a fair battle when getting huckled - but it’s given the “beaks” the excuse to throw the book at him.

Harsh indeed, but entirely self inflicted...

Another "Phiel Bill"...(who kept his racist mouth shut firmly whilst serving a 3 month lie doon in the Ville"

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    T
    Maybe if he didn’t resist arrest he’d have got away with a large fine & suspended sentence.
    No he wouldn't have.

There's no such thing as a suspended sentence in Scotland.

Perhaps the assaults took place afterwards and perhaps copious amounts of marching powder gave him super human strength...perhaps not?

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast