+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: One For The Day. ....... 2

One For The Day. ....... 2

Have started a new thread with this as Alf and maybe a few other's have difficulty with the gifs being to slow probably because there are around 450 on the original thread.

I have put the original on a sticky so it does not get lost and posters can still view it without having to look through pages of threads to find it, also there have been disagreements from some who voiced their dislike towards some of the content, so it is still intact for all to see and show everyone's views on it.

I don't put anything up to shock anyone, its just for fun, most are funnies, some are photo shopped or maybe death scenes from films, and some are car accidents of some kind which may bring home personal tragedies for some, so if you are easily offended I suggest you do NOT view.

The thread is open to all and I hope you can join in with your clips to contribute and have Fun.

Put a clip up of Burnley scoring some goals that will cheer a few up to get it going. Even if you put a clip up of Burnley scoring against the Rams I will not be easily offended

Cheers Alto..

Kylie Minogue - Spinning Around...… .. ..

Branching out.. . . . . .

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)