+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's started. . .

hi, gus longtime reader will make my first post please all,do not believe anything that comes out of the fast slobs mouth

if anyone has watched the false video of the fcb stating the club my be sold just what the part when asked when the club will be sold his eyes look away from the cameras for a split second and grins before giving his reply

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Women's or men's Bob?

Hope she remembers your size Zippity.
    Buying for me .. Yellow at the front and brown at the back is my normal .

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    "Mike Ashley does not know if Peter Kenyon has the funds to complete a takeover of Newcastle United, Sportsmail has been told"

Whats betting this drags out over Jan, we get a couple of loans and then take over falls apart as the window ends. . .
    .. Love Ash me .. Was a day when I flatly refused a bag for life, though now I wouldn't be seen without one ..

Quote Originally Posted by andyj73 View Post
    .. Love Ash me .. Was a day when I flatly refused a bag for life, though now I wouldn't be seen without one ..
    ? ok - i think i've missed something

But good for you on the whole environmental stuff.

I have a big bag of them in the boot of the car and without fail, i always forget to bring them in and have to by more

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    ? ok - i think i've missed something

But good for you on the whole environmental stuff.

I have a big bag of them in the boot of the car and without fail, i always forget to bring them in and have to by more

.. Cunny funt .. I was referring to the Sports Defect variety ..

.. Cunny funt .. I was referring to the Sports Defect variety ..
    Oh right - sorry

Assumed you'd done a real left swerve an wanted to discuss environmental matters.

I never liked the material of the SD bag for life's - not massively convinced they are proper ones

thought you were talkin' about your missis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)