+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Three Massive Games Coming Up

Three Massive Games Coming Up

A real opportunity to cement our place in the top 6 and try to hang on for the second automatic place .

9 points would be off the scale but we are capable if we are on our game .

Going to find a few teams out is this christmas period , just how deep are their squads ? , this could well come in to play for the Charlton and Luton games .

Very interesting period coming up to say the least and a real opportunity to put ourselves right back in the mix .

It could also go the other way too and that's not beyond us either , very fortunate to be unbeaten at Oakwell so far this season in my opinion .

Time for the team to stand up and get amongst it , some of these feckers cost us enough , time to deliver .

We shunt be" hanging on".

Wi the squad Goat was/ is happy enough with we will tek this league apart. If the Consortium trust in Goat then let uz go with their judgement is wot I say.

4 pts at ooham , 3 at hatters 7/9 will bi luvlee, owt less , innamong the pack an towin ,,

The second half of the season is where it's at , nobody knows that more than us .

This is when the pressure comes in to play , games pre xmas aren't the same as games in April , Portsmouth v Sunderland is a very different kettle of fish when you dare not lose and 3 or 4 games left to play .

Pompey , Luton and the Mackems will have a dip and when they do we need to be breathing right down their necks and keeping the pressure on .

The top 7 are starting to break away from the rest looking at the table tonight .

Stendel is towing the party line , there ain't a coach who doesn't want to add to his squad no matter how they are performing .

Talk some reight b@llax darn there , some of us have watched this game Daniel mate longer than thee , trust me tha wants 3 in or am a Tory .

Am not convinced Stendel is the Boss of the Backroom staff , never have been ,
    I like this German input just now , fairly impressed to date , something tells me it won't last long tho , January maybe the test ? It may not be just players leaving either ,,, The Newish owners ?? Need to show more commitment player wise , and to show some intent on us progressing ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Am not convinced Stendel is the Boss of the Backroom staff , never have been ,
    I like this German input just now , fairly impressed to date , something tells me it won't last long tho , January maybe the test ? It may not be just players leaving either ,,, The Newish owners ?? Need to show more commitment player wise , and to show some intent on us progressing ,
    Only one man running BFC and it's Goathair Roma .

The two German's will only have the clout if they deliver promotion and even then it's only a smallish step .

This is where we are today as a club , the suits apparently know what's best recruitment wise and if it goes tyts up then it's the coaches fault for not turning water in to wine .

To regain the power down there you have to be unsackable just like Howe is at Bournemouth as an example .

The most successful clubs in the modern era have had total authority on the playing side and beyond that , they ran the club and the suits found the finance .

Goathair means feck all to me or his side kick Beane , never kicked a ball in their lives how am I as an older fan meant to respect em ?

First time I see Goathair or Beane in the technical area and change the game from a losing position by using the bench or a tactical switch I'll give em a bit of time until then ........ they are just a couple of w@nkers this club doesn't need .

They are all big and important games of course, and the defeats at Shrewsbury & Wycombe proved that to me more than ever.

This really was a ***** win for us at Blacky, no doubt about it. Well done lads, and if we can go ugly a bit more like this and keep sneaking 1-0 wins, then I'm happy with that. This still could be the season we've been hoping for, it's still in our own hands.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The second half of the season is where it's at , nobody knows that more than us .

This is when the pressure comes in to play , games pre xmas aren't the same as games in April , Portsmouth v Sunderland is a very different kettle of fish when you dare not lose and 3 or 4 games left to play .

Pompey , Luton and the Mackems will have a dip and when they do we need to be breathing right down their necks and keeping the pressure on .

The top 7 are starting to break away from the rest looking at the table tonight .

Stendel is towing the party line , there ain't a coach who doesn't want to add to his squad no matter how they are performing .

Talk some reight b@llax darn there , some of us have watched this game Daniel mate longer than thee , trust me tha wants 3 in or am a Tory .
    We will recruit in Jan of that I am confident, who or what though I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    They are all big and important games of course, and the defeats at Shrewsbury & Wycombe proved that to me more than ever
    This really was a ***** win for us at Blacky, no doubt about it. Well done lads, and if we can go ugly a bit more like this and keep sneaking 1-0 wins, then I'm happy with that. This still could be the season we've been hoping for, it's still in our own hands.
    But it's not in our own hands it's them upstairs who will show their intent in January and end of season

Maybe your right there DooAli, but it's still in our own hands results wise.
    We can and will influence what happens on the pitch.