+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What ever happened to......

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Whatever happened to Mondo. One minute he's off to the local deli in his Lexmoto. Next minute he's sold up and travelling to Algeria to join ISIS in a campervan. Or something like that.
    He will miss the Hattoncrook Deli thats for sure

I went past it in a taxi today and had to get the driver to stop so i could get buns, bacon and stornoway black pudding. First proper feed in a month. Bitching

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Whatever happened to Mondo. One minute he's off to the local deli in his Lexmoto. Next minute he's sold up and travelling to Algeria to join ISIS in a campervan. Or something like that.
    He will miss the Hattoncrook Deli thats for sure

I was trying to type something but it takes too long. Big up you all ab mad crew. Neilthedon knows whats up! Comin at ya like cleopatra. Spect to Redjohn and Basingstokered, foreal.

Mon i dawns.

You should have your own thread. Mondo's Travels. Full of drugs, campervans, red wine, tapas and Booby Moores.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Generation Terrorist is one of the best british rock albums ever. Its f@cking magic and i cant say enough good things about it.Nae as good as Earth vs The Wildhearts though*** or Powertrippin by the Almighty but 3rd

Then came Australia and Kevin Carter and the disgusting If You Tolerate This dirge sh@te b@llocks that i guess would have Richey rolling in his grave wherever that is

*** A B-side to Suckerpunch in 1994 was "29 x The Pain" in that Ginger states "im gonna miss Kurt Cobain" which changed when played live to "Where you hiding Richey James"
    HNY pac min

I would imagine Richey obviously long gone sadly.

Tolerate this though if we could get independence, I thought the lyrics/sentiments were spot on, especially knowing what we do now.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    .......my memory

I was going to start a thread like this last week but I can't remember who it was about

Memory returns.

It wasn't a who it was a what

Speedway

Not that I've ever been a fan of motorsports but it seemed popular enough in the North of England back in the day.

Used to get a Wednesday night slot on " Sportsnight with Coleman"

Cinders all over the place.

Memory returns.

Speedway

Not that I've ever been a fan of motorsports but it seemed popular enough in the North of England back in the day.

Jump on the back of Sportsnight, what a theme tune. What happened to Dave Boy Green, he used to fight every week as i recall. Sportsnight also used to show the greyhounds, Scurlogue Champ was some dog, very slowly away and came home like a train. What happened to the dugs on the tele.

Memory returns.

Speedway

My old man was into it briefly when he moved down from Aberdeen. I suppose everything was interesting to him coming from Aberdeen though.

Memory returns.

Speaking of David Coleman....

I'm currently reading Archie McPherson's book on Scotland's exploits in the World Cup, 74-98. The 74 and 78 World Cups, where of course England never qualified, Archie went out with the BBC and expected to be commentating to the entire UK. Wrong. Coleman turned up, and pulled rank on him for the Brazil game in West Germany finals. Told him that FIFA told the BBC that there was only enough "space" for one BBC slot, and it would be him. Came across as a richt cnut.

Old Archie had to complain to his MP back home, to allow him to take up his normal space. FIFA had said nothing of the sort, it was BBC London who had made the decision. Sounds like Coleman basically ran the sports dept, back then.

What ever happened to the big clown machine at Cadonas?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast