+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: What Will The Outcome Be?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Spurs v Wolves Matchday Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Greavseywolf View Post
    grumpy maybe...gyppo def not
    Only joking mate.

Rubbing their noses in it now. Lovely jubbly.

Helder Costa gets a goal, just what he needed!

I think Traore has tweaked a hamstring from body language, after a decent performance in my view.

great turnabout and brilliant result for wolves.

i stand by my views ..in the first half we were not at the races..

as it stands ( again my view ) traore is poor value for money and neves has still to
    live up to what he achieved in tne championship....

Up to seventh and only 9 points from safety at the half way mark. Let that sink in!

Quote Originally Posted by Greavseywolf View Post
    great turnabout and brilliant result for wolves.

i stand by my views ..in the first half we were not at the races..

as it stands ( again my view ) traore is poor value for money and neves has still to
    live up to what he achieved in tne championship....
    I think the only reason Traore was tagged has having a decent first half was because every one else was so dire.

A game of two halves and what a second half it was. I don't think Wolves were as bad as some are making out. I just think Wolves have an habit of starting games slowly, often inviting pressure. Even now, with the goal that Harry Kane scored, i still believe Wolves should have had a free-kick in the build up for a foul on Cavaleiro. Spurs will look back at the half and think why did they only go in with only one goal. They had chances, often restricted to shooting from distance though. Going in at 1-0 Wolves always had a chance.

Who could see what was coming in the second half? i definately couldn't! As much as the stick Traore gets, i think he was lively up until his substitution, he started to attack Spurs, but the two subs that came on Costa and Moutinho had massive impacts on the game. Spurs invited pressure and Wolves saw a lot more of the ball, going forward we looked a threat.

I would have settled for the one goal, Boly's equaliser. There's no way Lloris was saving it though. I do think as a Wolves fan, Lloris could have done better with our second goal from Jiminez. The icing on the cake was with Costa's goal, fair play to him for keeping his cool to make it three.

To go to Wembley and play as we did in the second half is a massive achievement. The stadium itself just reminds me of a bigger version of the Emirates. The viewpoint is decent, but the first half we are so far away from the play, it was good for us to have the three goals score in front of us.

Wolves have have ended 2018 on a high, a credit of Nuno, his staff and players.

The only thing needed to round off this most excellent of match threads is of course the "Alternative Highlights" and the "Goals from all Angles" clips. Hint!!

If any of you want a good laugh and have some time on your hands , go on "The Fighting Cocks forum" and read the Wolves thread.. They are so stuck up their own ass holes it is un true.. A few Wolves lads have been getting dogs abuse on there, but have given as good as they got.

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    If any of you want a good laugh and have some time on your hands , go on "The Fighting Cocks forum" and read the Wolves thread.. They are so stuck up their own ass holes it is un true.. A few Wolves lads have been getting dogs abuse on there, but have given as good as they got.
    That's where I went post game mate. What a shower of $hite. I think both the age and IQ levels are quite low. Amusing though!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)