+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Xmas Horror Show

I'll never understand this 'if my auntie had balls' stuff. It is what it is, we got beat by Alloa.

We should be used to it by now. 2018 highlights (but by no means them all):
    6-1 v Falkirk (a)
    3-2 v Dumbarton (a)
    3-2 v QoTS (h)
    3-0 Qots (a)
    5-1 Ross County (h)
    5-0 Ayr (h)

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I'll never understand this 'if my auntie had balls' stuff. It is what it is, we got beat by Alloa.
    Just lay down and accept it then? That will never get us out this league!

Arabchnid, i fully agree with you that we should have come home with a win on Saturday, but with shots on goal statistics like we witness on a regular basis, it little wonder we are not putting teams to the sword.

Thinking about it more, RN maybe made a mistake with the chosen formation, and he maybe should have had Aird on as soon as we scored. I also see that Glass was on the bench which could have been another change to let the laddie run at the Alloa defence!

No we dont lay down and accept it. But I hope RN is the man to turn this around. I want to see Glass more but not sure on Smith.

A few decent signings and we could improve but if we dont win the league i cant see us beating Dundee or Hamilton - St Mirren will finish bottom i reckon.

Still sickened by that spineless last 20 minutes on Saturday. Needs to drop at least 5 of that starting xi not just out the co but out the squad.Permanently.

Yup me too - both goals a joke. Murdoch, Watson, King, Siegrist to start with

I’m sick of King, done sod all since he came here despite chance after chance

Me too - but on a high note Tam McManus on twitter saying Curran moving to Dundee is a done deal - oh please please

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    No we dont lay down and accept it. But I hope RN is the man to turn finallythis around. I want to see Glass more but not sure on Smith.

A few decent signings and we could improve but if we dont win the league i cant see us beating Dundee or Hamilton - St Mirren will finish bottom i reckon.

The fun are unbelievably lucky to have two such poor teams also in the division, 10 pts at this stage like us in 2016, closest team to us was Killie on 22 pts

For me Hamilton will finally succumb and finish bottom (they have lost twice to that fun side ffs 0-6 on aggregate), the fun and saints will battle for 10th imo

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    The fun are unbelievably lucky to have two such poor teams also in the division, 10 pts at this stage like us in 2016, closest team to us was Killie on 22 pts

For me Hamilton will finally succumb and finish bottom (they have lost twice to that fun side ffs 0-6 on aggregate), the fun and saints will battle for 10th imo
    Agree with all of that. Bizarre that there are 3 teams so close when bottom has 10 pts.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)