+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Sporting Director

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Couple of people leaping on the phrase but no one disputing the FACTS in my post.

I also seem to remember one of them backing ST when he was ruining the club.
    As I said have no problem with you'r post you are welcome to put up you'r point of view same as anyone else hopefully without being abused for it and called silly names.My only problem was you attacking other utd supporters and branding them happy clappers because they are not all moaning nonstop and have either decided to support the board the manager and the team and see how it works out or are keeping their complaints to their selfs because they don't think ranting on a forum will really help much.Neither makes them happy clappers.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    I never used the term happy clapper about fans that support the team and the club.
    I used the term about fans that are happy with the current situation with contracts and signings. Completely different. FACT
    That post was directed to GB not you.You said you'r insult was aimed at those who were happily waiting and assuming everything is dandy.That is probably the majority of utd supporters most of us are happily waiting for next season to start and assuming the board the management and the owners will get everything working as good as they can.We will then see how next season pans out hopefully we win the leaguue,league cup and scottish cup and do an invinsible season will maybe get all utd supporters on side.

I couldna give a monkeys really,terrible decisions have been made at boardroom level and SOME posters on here just want me to kiss The Big Man's erse and let him ruin our club.
    Not in an FN month of Sundays do i want to be on here next season saying,"I told you Happy Clappers what was coming." Bookmark the posts though because the inevitable is on the way and every Funster i have spoken to cannie wait to dig up the coffin again.
    As i posted fae that zoom meeting an eternity ago,someone on it said and i quote,"This is worse than the end of the ST era."

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    That post was directed to GB not you.You said you'r insult was aimed at those who were happily waiting and assuming everything is dandy.That is probably the majority of utd supporters most of us are happily waiting for next season to start and assuming the board the management and the owners will get everything working as good as they can.We will then see how next season pans out hopefully we win the leaguue,league cup and scottish cup and do an invinsible season will maybe get all utd supporters on side.
    I cant agree that the majority of Utd fans are happily waiting for next season. I know supporters who under normal circumstances are very positive about the future, but every single one to a man has similar concerns to myself and a few others on here that things are not well at Tannadice!
    Last season we had mitigating factors that i would argue held us back, this season a decision has been made that many see as detrimental to our future, and while i dont see us winning a treble, i dont have an expectation of bettering last season either.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The days of Johnston Grant,George Fox,Jerry Kerr and Jim McLean,The Big Man doesna like digging up the past though and what he says goes,FACT.
    Don't think that is fact to be honest think what the owner says goes think you'r big man is just an employee like any other employee know you and mad mike and others have their dislike of TA but that does not make it fact that what he says goes will always be what MO says goes until he decides to leave or is driven out.Know there was talk that MO was some sort of a recluse who no one on the board or anyone else could talk to without going through TA but MO told us that was a lot of pi.. and he was in daily contact with board members and he really was not some weirdo who was hiding from his board.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    I cant agree that the majority of Utd fans are happily waiting for next season. I know supporters who under normal circumstances are very positive about the future, but every single one to a man has similar concerns to myself and a few others on here that things are not well at Tannadice!
    Last season we had mitigating factors that i would argue held us back, this season a decision has been made that many see as detrimental to our future, and while i dont see us winning a treble, i dont have an expectation of bettering last season either.
    F*ck sake, the last thing we need here is you butting in. I better go and top up the popcorn. 😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I couldna give a monkeys really,terrible decisions have been made at boardroom level and SOME posters on here just want me to kiss The Big Man's erse and let him ruin our club.
    Not in an FN month of Sundays do i want to be on here next season saying,"I told you Happy Clappers what was coming." Bookmark the posts though because the inevitable is on the way and every Funster i have spoken to cannie wait to dig up the coffin again.
    As i posted fae that zoom meeting an eternity ago,someone on it said and i quote,"This is worse than the end of the ST era."
    So the utd support is now split between moaning pussed cu..s and happy clappers.The happy clappers hoping everything works out well the moaning pussed cu..s just wanting a moan not really bothered about what they will find something just move from one thing to the next to moan about.Glad I am in the happy clappers team life is so much better and happier

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    F*ck sake, the last thing we need here is you butting in. I better go and top up the popcorn. 😂😂😂😂
    Can a man not put in a genuine opinion and just get an easy life! You are a mod and should not be stirring things up!

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    So the utd support is now split between moaning pussed cu..s and happy clappers.The happy clappers hoping everything works out well the moaning pussed cu..s just wanting a moan not really bothered about what they will find something just move from one thing to the next to moan about.Glad I am in the happy clappers team life is so much better and happier
    So let me get this right. You're annoyed that some fans a very concerned about things?
    And you're annoyed that these people who are concerned about things voice these concerns on a football fans message board?

Why not argue your case for why things are all fine? Instead of attacking those who are raising concerns that they might not be?

Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)