+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Sporting Director

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    So let me get this right. You're annoyed that some fans a very concerned about things?
    And you're annoyed that these people who are concerned about things voice these concerns on a football fans message board?
    There were posters on here who hated me with a passion cos i would not let ST aff the hook and get on with sending United into oblivion.
    A poster on here will cremate Scotland on the Euros thread but if you say an FN bad word about United he's doon on you like a ton of bricks,he's a happy clapper.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Can a man not put in a genuine opinion and just get an easy life! You are a mod and should not be stirring things up!
    Haha, sorry man. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    F*ck sake, the last thing we need here is you butting in. I better go and top up the popcorn. ��������
    HaHa I have matured at last and learnt just to ignore him

So let me get this right. You're annoyed that some fans a very concerned about things?
    And you're annoyed that these people who are concerned about things voice these concerns on a football fans message board?
    Nope you have that completely wrong I am annoyed about you and GB and others calling decent utd supporters silly names and have decided to recipricate by calling you's silly names have no problem with the moany pussed cu..s girning constantly thats what the forum is for.Just because us happy clappers don't constantly moan and winge does not mean we are not concerned about our club also.

Why not argue your case for why things are all fine? Instead of attacking those who are raising concerns that they might not be?
    I don't have a case for everything is fine because I have concerns also like probably every football supporter of every team and have every season since probably around 1964-65ish when started getting taken to matchs.Am old enough and wise enough to understand that constantly winging about it is not going to help or change anything and will just make me sad and those listening to me sad so choose just to keep most of my worries in life to myself and hope for the best.Has worked some times others seasons have been disappointments but hey me girning and moaning nonstop would not have helped.If next season is as bad as the moany pussed doom mongers are making out will be then will probably have a bit of a moan at some point but until then will hope for the best and carry on being a happy clapper.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Nope you have that completely wrong I am annoyed about you and GB and others calling decent utd supporters silly names and have decided to recipricate by calling you's silly names have no problem with the moany pussed cu..s girning constantly thats what the forum is for.Just because us happy clappers don't constantly moan and winge does not mean we are not concerned about our club also.
    So we're not allowed to put concerns or any negative thoughts on the board because you don't?

Anyway debating with you appears to be a bit pointless because you don't seem to have any actual opinions about the team. You just criticise other people's opinions and want the last word every time 😁✅

Some fans are concerned about the way the club is run. Some fans are hopeful that it will all work out. The reality is its 50/50. No one is really right. No ones is really wrong. Its all about opinions. And you can bet your arse that whatever way it goes you will get people coming on here saying "i told you so". Its just the way of the world. One thing is for sure we all 100% hope it works out and boys like GB etc wont take much pleasure if they are proved right.

Mon the Shed.

Now can we get some signing rumours up in here please????? 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    ****ing hell this place makes me want to slit my wrists at times
    Hear hear

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    Some fans are concerned about the way the club is run. Some fans are hopeful that it will all work out. The reality is its 50/50. No one is really right. No ones is really wrong. Its all about opinions. And you can bet your arse that whatever way it goes you will get people coming on here saying "i told you so". Its just the way of the world. One thing is for sure we all 100% hope it works out and boys like GB etc wont take much pleasure if they are proved right.

Mon the Shed.

Now can we get some signing rumours up in here please????? 🤣

When your biggest rivals support your Sporting Director to a man i suggest its not really 50/50 how things are gonna pan out its more 30/70 but they are only my thoughts on the season ahead.
    Can anyone on here tell the truth and inform this board that even one FN Funster has said to them that they are worried about our Sporting Director's appointment of our ex Kelty Hearts and Cowdenbeath managerial team?.
    They have just been laughing at me to be honest,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    In the interest of mature exchanges of opinion that we are all entitled to, im actually surprised at the tone of some of the replies that i have seen from the clappers in reply to GB, Stokie and others, and understand that really good posters have departed here because of similar in the past.

Im also quite surprised you have taken offence to the Happy Clapper term when i dont remember you putting over too much of your opinion in the weeks following MMs departure, but what i do remember was open minded about the future rather than nothing to see here.

Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)