+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Sporting Director

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Brian, to be clear as i can here, the post from the person with the dig about his team did not happen at the time of the event, the comment was AFTER the incident. He did not say this to TA at the time

This is not about agendas this is about a top tier Dundee United employees behavior.
    Yeah the guy who is complaining about being threatened in some way none of us know about something he had wrote on social media that we do not know what that was either. Then went on to put up complaints with laughing emojis and ridicule the employee saying as an employee of dundee utd he was sick that they had beat rangers.Yeah he sounds like a pour wee soul that does nothing to deserve TA having a word with him.

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    Spot on. From what i heard it wasnt so much about the stuff on twitter is was that the boy for half cut (in hospo so probably) and he started having a go at TA
    Whatever happened to supporters just supporting their club 😩

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Yeah would expect you to think every thing I have said on this thread is crap.Don't think I'M only one jumping to conclusions no one apart from chick seem to know exactly what it was about or what was said.We are all just going on the fella saying TA threatened him with a lot of laughing emojis and having a dig at TA about supporting rangers and being sad that utd had won yesterday.Have had plenty of dealings with chick and he can look after his self does nt need you looking after him.
    Ive already replied, i wasnt there, i dont keep in touch with arabs i know personally just now, so any opinion i have formed on this is from what is posted on here, and we have come to wholly different conclusions!

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    The Agenda by some in my opinion is to have a go at TA for any reason every time I look in to here people are having a go at him you and others have said you have not heard anyone having a go at him because he supported rangers.While the message the guy who is laughing at him about what ever went on is saying TA only had a go at him because he was in a bad mood because his team got beat or something like that implying TA would have been happy if utd had been beat because he is a rangers supporter but none of you can see this is having a dig at him about supporting rangers.I do not know what he approached the guy about if it was as chick said about an opinion they guy had on how things were going or was personal abuse to him or his family or what it was.I also don't know what the threat was the guy was laughing about and seems no one else on here does but are all happy to condemn the man for having a word with the guy.Do agree in this time of wokeness and keyboard warriors people in the public eye should be forced to ban themself from social media if they are the sort to react to certain things like most people are we all have a limit don't know what TA'S is.
    What I said was you 'NEVER REALLY' see any of the Hun/Polis chat anymore. Never really is not the same as 'don't ever'. You keep implying that people are constantly bringing his police/Hun connections into arguments - your words "will abuse him for it at any oppertunity" - absolute nonsense I'm afraid Brian. Other than this particular incident, I can't honestly remember the last time his previous employment or football team have been brought into an argument. Can you?

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    It could also be argued that he makes a very good living from Dundee United and has not put in one thin dime.What there is no argument with is we could still be in the Championship without the Ogren millions.
    Yeah he probably makes a decent wage from his employer for doing his job don't see why he should be putting money into the club though mate.I have made a decent living of my employer without putting any money into the business as I am guessing a lot of others.Can't really see why you are angry he does not give money to his employer?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    What I said was you 'NEVER REALLY' see any of the Hun/Polis chat anymore. Never really is not the same as 'don't ever'. You keep implying that people are constantly bringing his police/Hun connections into arguments - your words "will abuse him for it at any oppertunity" - absolute nonsense I'm afraid Brian. Other than this particular incident, I can't honestly remember the last time his previous employment or football team have been brought into an argument. Can you?
    Maybe not a full blown argument but his previous occupation and supposed allegiances with the huns have been raised on here several times, and I’m sure by the same posters having a dig now.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    More fool him then to get wound up about anything posted on there, thon place is mare mental than mad mike 😂
    I'm struggling to understand why someone of his standing would be reading or getting wound up by anything that's been said about them on social media. To hear it came from there makes it ten times worse ffs. 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Maybe not a full blown argument but his previous occupation and supposed allegiances with the huns have been raised on here several times, and I’m sure by the same posters having a dig now.
    Not for a long time though. Unless I have missed something that's been said lately?

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    Spot on. From what i heard it wasnt so much about the stuff on twitter is was that the boy for half cut (in hospo so probably) and he started having a go at TA
    He was in a box and was a match sponsor,he made no attempt to have a go at Tony,the latter went into the sponsors box the sponsor was with his wife and family.I take it one of them informed you about their father or husband being half cut and hunting for Tony?.
    If you are gonna go down the what you heard route please be truthful with your posts.Maybe you were his minder?,if so i apologise.

Also, why f*ck does he have a minder? Jesus man. 😂😂😂😂

Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)