+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Time for TS to show us his ambititions for the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    The clubs not making any loss, I’m having to put money in from my own ASD.

Point is we have been told absolutely every story regarding the clubs financial issues.
    Never heard the one were we’re making a profit

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Never heard the one were we’re making a profit
    He said it the same time he was on about buying a 2 million pound player 3 or 4 years ago I think

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    He said it the same time he was on about buying a 2 million pound player 3 or 4 years ago I think
    Accounts say differently though.
    He said money was available.
    4 years is a long time in football ⚽️

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I'm sure quite a few players would play for Warney but its all about wages. If we are in competition for players with any other championship clubs and arguably some league 1 clubs we will have no chance. Our only hope is for Warney to come up with a couple of lower league gems that have gone under the noses of higher league teams.

Don't expect any signings till deadline day and then they will be untried kids.

Not being negative it is just the way of the world with the millers.We are no where near competing with wages in this league.

Warney will get every ounce out of the players he has but will it be enough if teams like Ipswich are already reinforcing.

Up the millers.
    If this is true. It means the club is almost certainly going to be relegated, ( unless we are successful in very last minute brinkmanship.)I hope I'm wrong, but I don't believe the current squad is good enough to stay up

Do you ever think that maybe fans saying that we have no money all the time is giving TS an excuse not to spend anything?

Been thinking about this for awhile if I had a business and people were constantly saying that I had no money to invest in something I desperately needed but customers still came regardless whether I bought it, would I buy it with such a convenient excuse running around?

Are we just giving an excuse to the board of directors by saying this all the time?

Thinking on a different level to my pay grade silly

Now he's got an appetite for management I suspect Warne will become increasingly frustrated by the lack of ambition and investment and begin to look for other opportunities. He will certainly not want another relegation on his CV- a real killer for future job prospects.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123