+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley FC Transfer Rumours

Barnsley FC Transfer Rumours

Well I’m amazed that we haven’t already got this thread already going by now! I’ve been checking every day. I’ll break the seal. Anyone got any yet?!

Only goatheed

Linked with Callum O’Hare at Villa and apparently we have matched Bristol City’s £1 million bid for Joe Williams from Everton as they want him out of Bolton due to them not paying anyone! And we are favourites to get him?

Joe Williams is a decent shout, but I'll believe it when/if I see it.

And on another subject altogether by the way, its a disgrace that Bolton were allowed to carry on through last season despite having debts. And no of course I wouldn't have cared if it wasn't us who they helped send down in the last few minutes of the last game.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Joe Williams is a decent shout, but I'll believe it when/if I see it.

And on another subject altogether by the way, its a disgrace that Bolton were allowed to carry on through last season despite having debts. And no of course I wouldn't have cared if it wasn't us who they helped send down in the last few minutes of the last game.
    Me too , Bristol City will obviously offer him more money than we will .

Where would Williams fit in? As I remember he was part of one of the most static, bereft of ideas midfield's we've ever had. A major factor in our relegation.

Do we need another defensive midfielder evvin Dougall. Mowatt and McGeehan ?

They might get 1 or 2 on loan

Apparently Williams is more interested playing than the money at this stage of his career and he loved his time at Barnsley!
    If it’s true there would be some massive respect coming from me for the lad! Have to agree though do we need him with the midfield we already have?

I didn't rate him , thought he was poor , glorified by some tho , not needed here now , we have already got defensive midielders ,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast