+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Moncur Scores

Quote Originally Posted by linzbfc View Post
    But they are most likely to be suited to a team at our level which would make them a rival unless they were able to step up a whole division.
    It's irrelevant , you don't help your direct rivals one jot .

The percentages between success and failure are slim , one or two percent can just give you that advantage to get the promotion .

Selling players or loaning them out has to suit this club too .

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    Luton have already got 2 points more than they would have had if we hadn't sold him.
    If he does nothing else and we finish 2 points behind them that could cost us promotion.
    If they finish 2 points ahead of us it isn't because Moncur scored a winner, it's because in a game we've drawn we didn't. Our destiny is in our own hands and not in what explayers do.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers
    I have had my say on the matter.
    But I would love to know what you would have done with Moncur

Don't even know why you need to ask but

I would have kept him & if needs be let him go in summer for nowt
    I would not have let him go to a promotion rival
    but I suppose it depends whether you are interested in promotion or your bank balance but both are not mutually exclusive[/QUOTE]

Now I've answered your question perhaps you would answer mine, which is

Would you sell
    Woodrow to Charlton or
    Moore to Sunderland or
    Pinnock to Portsmouth or
    Thiam to Luton?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers
    I have had my say on the matter.
    But I would love to know what you would have done with Moncur

Don't even know why you need to ask but

I would have kept him & if needs be let him go in summer for nowt
    I would not have let him go to a promotion rival
    but I suppose it depends whether you are interested in promotion or your bank balance but both are not mutually exclusive

Would you sell
    Woodrow to Charlton or
    Moore to Sunderland or
    Pinnock to Portsmouth or
    Thiam to Luton?[/QUOTE]

What sort of person do you think I am, a question like that get a grip man and stop these silly questions.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post

Would you sell
    Woodrow to Charlton or
    Moore to Sunderland or
    Pinnock to Portsmouth or
    Thiam to Luton?
    What sort of person do you think I am, a question like that get a grip man and stop these silly questions.[/QUOTE]

Nowt wrong with the question
    Perhaps you could answer a simple yes or no will suffice & would tell us where you stand
    BTW which member of the Colliers household am I addressing here?

What sort of person do you think I am, a question like that get a grip man and stop these silly questions.
    Nowt wrong with the question
    Perhaps you could answer a simple yes or no will suffice & would tell us where you stand
    BTW which member of the Colliers household am I addressing here?[/QUOTE]

I am honistly thinking your trying to take the piss Exile "which member of the colliers household am i addressing here". laughable.

Still not answered have you?

Still not answered have you?
    Tha like a dog with a bone, If i tell thee where I stand will tha relax sit darn and have a cup of teea and stop getting worked up over nowt.

This is were I stand I have supported Barnsley F.C. for 63 years even had the plesure of representing them at youth level as a amateur on at least 5 occations played at Bolton and Blackpool other 3 at home till i got very badly injured when 4 ton of bars fell on me at work, never to play again I am a true Barnsley supporter and will support them till i die, I will not and have no intentions of answering silly school boy questions that are hypothetical to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Tha like a dog with a bone, If i tell thee where I stand will tha relax sit darn and have a cup of teea and stop getting worked up over nowt.

This is were I stand I have supported Barnsley F.C. for 63 years even had the plesure of representing them at youth level as a amateur on at least 5 occations played at Bolton and Blackpool other 3 at home till i got very badly injured when 4 ton of bars fell on me at work, never to play again I am a true Barnsley supporter and will support them till i die, I will not and have no intentions of answering silly school boy questions that are hypothetical to say the least.
    It's always nice to see a reasoned argument just like your very grown up one to Perkytyke

Let's start with your opening remarks perky "I can see" well lad you can see fcuk all in my opinion I would advise you to stop playing to the crowd .
    I could go on but to be honest I hate it when I have to chastise a fellow suporters for saying things they don't really mean. [/quote]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234