+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Doyle signs.

Doyle signs.

Now on twitter.

After all the turmoil of this week it would have easy for the club to throw the towel in. It's a big ask, but at least it now feels like we're not going down without a fight.

Well done to everyone concerned - there's life in this old club yet!

Whether it will be enough who knows, but we have more than fighting chance now. If I was an Imps or Stags fan I would EXTREMELY worried about the risk of dropping points to a team bottom of the league so I hope you chaps don't embarrass yourselves given all the banter. As for Notts, well we have nothing to lose.

Doesn't mention on our website or theirs whether it's a loan or permanent, although the fact it doesn't say loan anywhere leads me to believe it's permanent and we may have even paid a fee for him.

Either way I'm happy, should slot into the side nicely and on paper it looks a solid midfield

O'Brien, Doyle and probably Mitch Rose in a 3 man midfield with Enzio, Mackail Smith and Hemmings or Stead... I actually think we might win a couple of games in the next 17 now!

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    Doesn't mention on our website or theirs whether it's a loan or permanent, although the fact it doesn't say loan anywhere leads me to believe it's permanent and we may have even paid a fee for him.

Either way I'm happy, should slot into the side nicely and on paper it looks a solid midfield

O'Brien, Doyle and probably Mitch Rose in a 3 man midfield with Enzio, Mackail Smith and Hemmings or Stead... I actually think we might win a couple of games in the next 17 now!
    Lee Curtis a few mins ago,

"Doyle is a permanent signing, not a loan. Great capture. That's gone from being a solid window to being a spectacular one. Credit to Neal Ardley, Neal Cox and the chairman Alan Hardy. One thing you can never accuse Hardy of is not backing his managers. Great Escape pt 2 is on."

OMG !!!!. There is hope after all. Dare I start to believe that we could actually stay up?.

Hey guys. It’s been a while since I posted on your forums. I still dropped by to see how it was going (and I wasn’t one of the dicks who stirred **** during the play offs, I’m here in peace as always)
    Please look after Doyle, he will roll his sleeves up and put his body on the line week in, week out for you. He’s a class act. Hope he can turn things for you and you stay up, I really want to see you guys stay up and get up the leagues!
    All the best and please look after him.

Quote Originally Posted by matt5cott View Post
    Lee Curtis a few mins ago,

"Doyle is a permanent signing, not a loan. Great capture. That's gone from being a solid window to being a spectacular one. Credit to Neal Ardley, Neal Cox and the chairman Alan Hardy. One thing you can never accuse Hardy of is not backing his managers. Great Escape pt 2 is on."
    I know his age counts a little against him but this is a wow statement from Notts.... 3 midfielders and 2 attackers in plus a CB, I just hope we have enough at left and right back to get us to the end of the season. I am begining to think we have a chance now... Let's start it the weekend against the imps

Quote Originally Posted by Coventry_fan View Post
    Hey guys. It’s been a while since I posted on your forums. I still dropped by to see how it was going (and I wasn’t one of the dicks who stirred **** during the play offs, I’m here in peace as always)
    Please look after Doyle, he will roll his sleeves up and put his body on the line week in, week out for you. He’s a class act. Hope he can turn things for you and you stay up, I really want to see you guys stay up and get up the leagues!
    All the best and please look after him.
    Thank you dude, he is Irish so that makes me happy anyway good luck for the rest of your season too.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast