+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Redtv

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Radio commentary non-existent until about 20 minutes in.

I thought that Mackay-Steven's goal was the equaliser, and only found out that Conso had scored earlier on when I checked the BBC site.

To be honest, I use it for the post-match stuff (ken...) more than anything, and rarely use it for commentary.

Listening to us draw 1-1 with the Masons at Pittodrie in September 2016 was bizarre - 10am kick off Toronto time.
    Mair good news for you on the unknown goals front , Vintage min

We beat Sevco 2-1 in that game , thanks to Maddison's last minute free-kick

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Mair good news for you on the unknown goals front , Vintage min

We beat Sevco 2-1 in that game , thanks to Maddison's last minute free-kick
    I'm afraid we didn't, min. Wrang spy!

I was at the 5088 game and ended up in a massive metro***ual mannies' cuddle in section Y, with a crowd of strangers, the only one of whom I knew was a former Keith full back and his dad.

Here's the Masons' fixture to which I refer:

http://www.afcheritage.org/matches/f...7&squad=Senior

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I'm afraid we didn't, min. Wrang spy!

I was at the 5088 game and ended up in a massive metro***ual mannies' cuddle in section Y, with a crowd of strangers, the only one of whom I knew was a former Keith full back and his dad.

Here's the Masons' fixture to which I refer:

http://www.afcheritage.org/matches/f...7&squad=Senior
    Ahh, THOSE Masons !!

RedTV has been generally pretty reliable this season. The Hibs game cut out several times and I think I missed all the goals, but that's been an exception.

Commentary is terrible - just like two old guys from the pub talking nonsense for 90 minutes. The Hibs TV commentary was much better.

Quote Originally Posted by curvasud View Post
    Ours are unlistenable. I can't understand how they get the players and what the referee has given wrong so often and the style of talking is eh just eh infuriating.
    Dave, Andrew, time to go. Into a care home.

https://twitter.com/robbiegillespie/...49168785178626

I used to have redtv and those 2 fkn clown shoes commentating on it made it unbearable to listen to.
    Like 2 aul' wifies. The red tinted specs and the incessant OTT outrage, bleating and greeting about everything they where watching made it unlistenable for me and im a red. I can only imagine the hilarity if you tuned into it as an opposition fan.

I dont mind Andrew quite so much...its Dangerous Dave I cannot bear....such a toady, he could easily feature in an updated, modern version of Wind in the Willows...

Anyone else think Bobby Clark looked all at sea? A wee bit sad to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    RedTV has been generally pretty reliable this season. The Hibs game cut out several times and I think I missed all the goals, but that's been an exception.
    Aye, but is it better lately because every time it cuts oot, ye DINNA miss ony goals ??

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Anyone else think Bobby Clark looked all at sea? A wee bit sad to watch.
    No, not at all. Realised when to change from "soccer" to "fitba'" to suit his audience, only "overtime" as a foreign aberration. Spoke as most Dons fans would with a valid appreciation of the Livi keeper.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast