+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Redtv

Fair enough, maybe it was just his eyesight causing him to wander over to the monitors. Just felt like he was a bit doddery.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Fair enough, maybe it was just his eyesight causing him to wander over to the monitors. Just felt like he was a bit doddery.
    I did think the same. Probably not seen him for a couple of years, but seemed quite a change. Hopefully just a misjudgment on our part.

A great man.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Anyone else think Bobby Clark looked all at sea? A wee bit sad to watch.
    Aye DJ was thinking exactly the same, hope he is OK.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Aye DJ was thinking exactly the same, hope he is OK.
    On the occassions I’ve seen him on redtv this season he always seems quite knowledgeable about the team and the individual players. I prefer listening to him than some of the others they have on. I think he just forgets he’s on telly sometimes and thinks he’s just blethering with his pals

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    On the occassions I’ve seen him on redtv this season he always seems quite knowledgeable about the team and the individual players. I prefer listening to him than some of the others they have on. I think he just forgets he’s on telly sometimes and thinks he’s just blethering with his pals
    Completely agree with how knowledgeable he sounds DC and he really is a gentleman.
    You could actually have a point pal and perhaps he does just forget he is being filmed and is just enjoying blethering about the game and football in general with his pals.

SF

Red TV’s interview with Barry Robson is the best thing it’s done in a long time.

Impressive knowledge, an ability to make clear the structure and progression routes towards the first team, and his obvious dedication to moulding young players into Proper Mannies, not just with the skill, but mentality and smeddum to match, made it a very enjoyable watch.

I almost forgot his youthful hun proclivities, which have obvously waned significantly.

https://redtv.afc.co.uk/video/5688

Up to the point where he said that Aberdeen fans demand to be third in the league.

I’d describe myself as an Aberdeen fan, I’ve never demanded to be third at anything?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Up to the point where he said that Aberdeen fans demand to be third in the league.

I’d describe myself as an Aberdeen fan, I’ve never demanded to be third at anything?
    Any employee of Aberdeen FC that says we should demand or be happy with 3rd in the league should be sacked.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

I didn’t hear that bit, but I concur.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast