+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Two arrested for race hate

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post

Alright. In context ;. The stewards and Police st Pittodrie are grest at doing their jobs while policing the Aberdeen home crowd . But turn a complete blind eye,/deaf ear to the very loud snd very blatant bigotry and sectsrian bile from several hundred , perhaps thousand. " Filthy huns "
    Now by saying that , am I being racist ? Or is that an acceptable insult for the subhuman thugs ?
    No that's acceptable cos it's true.

At a slight tangent, I've never fully understood why the term "Fenian" is viewed, and utilised, as a pejorative.

Is there any history of Caley Thistle being referred to as "Jacobite bas tar ds"?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    At a slight tangent, I've never fully understood why the term "Fenian" is viewed, and utilised, as a pejorative.

Is there any history of Caley Thistle being referred to as "Jacobite bas tar ds"?
    Aren't they Tory Huns?

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Alright. In context ;. The stewards and Police st Pittodrie are grest at doing their jobs while policing the Aberdeen home crowd.
    The steward in the Y for the QotS game was excelling himself with his one man crusade against smoking in an open area with a wind whistling through it.

It was more entertaining than most of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Well done. You've excelled yourself.
    Now now, you’ll be getting all emotional over Milne again.

Here's a wee clue regarding racism. It is all about treating, or referring to a person or group in a negative, or less favourable manner on the grounds of their ethnic origin or place of birth.

So it's OK to say 'Morelos is thon black striker fa plays for Rangers.

It might be acceptable to say 'Morelos is thon dirty basτard black striker fa plays for Rangers.... as long as it's clear that the 'dirty basτard' part pertains to his behaviour, and not his colour/race, but it is not OK to say 'Morelos is that black basτard/cυnt' fa plays for Rangers.

If 'Fenian', or 'Hun' was a recognised race, nationality, regional identity, faith, religion etc, then we might be in a sticky situation ... whereby we might be able to say ... 'Ah see we've drawn the huns/fenians in the cup' .... but not allowed to say ... 'Ah see we've drawn the dirty hun/fenian basτards/cυnts in the cup' ... but as far as Ah'm aware, Neither 'Fenian' or 'Hun' are covered by the race relations act or any similar.... so Ah say, let it rip!

Travellers, however, have ethnic minority status ... so we should be very careful regarding our comments on the caravan dwelling, peg selling, drive tarrin', pikey jute mink basτards/cυnts

Angry

To be honest since the seating of Todders we rarely see any Huns lifted. The bobbies have a **** task but the match commanders are completely gutless to do anything

However, they revel in hard policing statics when the likes of Motherwell / Dundee turn up

Same old story

Amateur crowd control

I think that's speciesism?

Perhaps someone should give Origin of Species some critique because it doesn't seem to apply here.

#OrcLivesMatter(If only to make us feel better about ourselves)

February 2019.Two eejits, presumably Aberdeen fans arrested for racism. Good. I hope they throw away the key.

May 2018. Hundreds, if not thousands of the descendants of Brother Walfrid, among the most tolerant, woke fans in the galaxy abuse Shay Logan, all based on his bravery in calling out that racist pr1ck Tonev. Ignored by the authorities and the coppers, and the victim handed a three game ban.

Funny old world, eh? Even with Miranda Hart in it.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    February 2019.Two eejits, presumably Aberdeen fans arrested for racism. Good. I hope they throw away the key.

May 2018. Hundreds, if not thousands of the descendants of Brother Walfrid, among the most tolerant, woke fans in the galaxy abuse Shay Logan, all based on his bravery in calling out that racist pr1ck Tonev. Ignored by the authorities and the coppers, and the victim handed a three game ban.

Funny old world, eh? Even with Miranda Hart in it.
    Tbh 57V, whether you are a good c unt or a bad c unt......well, your still a c unt......I don’t know what was said to Root yesterday.......probably called a p00fy c unt......anyway, he handled it in the correct manner.....I obviously don’t know the terminology used by the two chaps that got lifted.......ffs, does plod have ears closed and eyes shut as 1000’s of the ugly sisters hurl whatever they do, can and indeed will for some time.......I’m no racist.......just a decent c unt.

SF

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast