+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Forest vs Rams match day thread.......

Quote Originally Posted by garibaldi View Post
    I think our industrious style is more suited to this fixture than playing it out from the back. We have had some joy playing against that type of football too.

But this is a Derby and anything can happen. I predict a draw and us to get a red card.
    good bet that 1-1 with Colback to get sent off 🙄

This one is all up in the air. They score freely but seem to be open at the back, pretty much like us. We are either briliant or crap. The only result I don't envisage is another 0-0 draw. I usually have some idea as to what the outcome of these derbies will be and am, more often than not, right. This one? I have absolutely no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    They score freely but seem to be open at the back, pretty much like us. We are either briliant or crap.
    We are more the latter of those 2 statements I think

I'd rather go into a game like this out of form like we are, it could either kick us into a response, or give the manager a big lesson if we mess it up. Either way, I think it's Forest's to lose.

If we mess it up, and the manager gets the boot, I don't think it will be the end of the world. After all, its not like a squad has been built for next season, so whoever is here will be able to shape the squad as they see fit.

I watched WBA in Monday at QPR and thought they looked the best team I've seen recently I also watched Forest outplay then the week before Can't see anything other than an easy Forest win We are so ordinary without Mount

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    good bet that 1-1 with Colback to get sent off 🙄
    Yates, he's Forest through and through and only played a handful of games so he'll be exuberant.

Mount's back in training so I don't understand all this pessimism.

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    We are more the latter of those 2 statements I think

I'd rather go into a game like this out of form like we are, it could either kick us into a response, or give the manager a big lesson if we mess it up. Either way, I think it's Forest's to lose.

If we mess it up, and the manager gets the boot, I don't think it will be the end of the world. After all, its not like a squad has been built for next season, so whoever is here will be able to shape the squad as they see fit.
    Get what you mean about next season Adi, but if Lampard were to ‘get the boot’ on the back of a bad local derby result we’d be rivalling Forest in terms of daft sackings imo.

Agree with Adi there

Its not we've built a team tbh

We've signed loads of players on loan and on short term deals (Ashley Cole and Efe Ambrose), You add in Andy King to that list its obvious Lampard has no intention of being here next season if we don't go up this. I mean who have we signed permanantly that could set the league alight? Marriott seems to be the only one imo, the rest are just your run of the mill Championship types, ie Malone, Jozefzoon, Waghorn and Holmes, none of them are going to set the world alight.

And the only decent youngster we got in was Mount imo who's only on loan, Wilson is just a dead ball hitter with nothing else to this game. Lampard is using us as a stepping stone and he's failing miserably.

Tonight could be his final game and if we lose pathetically like against Millwall who would be sad to see him go? managers come and go in this day and age anyway.

Yeap same old cr-ap as before

We don't have the players for a passing 433 but Lampard keeps on persevering with it

All they need to do is man mark the outlet or close down the back 4

Its about as simple as you can get but our so called great manager who gets paid millions a year can't work it out?

Absolutely pathetic

Millions of pounds a year ha ha you really are deluded, a million is about 20k a week and do you really think he's on more, as a rookie manager I'd imagine he's not even on 20k

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)